View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Handcuff Warehouse/McColl Hamburg 8
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:02 am 
Penguin

I have been thinking of purchasing the Hamburg 8 and trying to rational the huge difference in cost between the Handcuff Warehouse $47.00 vs the McColl replica $205.00. The photo of the Hamburg 8 over at Handcuff Warehouse shows a much better quality handcuff, while the McColl Hamburg 8 as shown over at Cannon's Great Escapes is a little rough and worn looking. Anyone have both pairs and care to share their thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:48 pm 
Penguin

Hi, PM me you name, address and phone number and I will send you a free pair.

Ian

Post subject: Re: Handcuff Warehouse/McColl Hamburg 8
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:38 pm 
Penguin

mochin wrote:
I have been thinking of purchasing the Hamburg 8 and trying to rational the huge difference in cost between the Handcuff Warehouse $47.00 vs the McColl replica $205.00. The photo of the Hamburg 8 over at Handcuff Warehouse shows a much better quality handcuff, while the McColl Hamburg 8 as shown over at Cannon's Great Escapes is a little rough and worn looking. Anyone have both pairs and care to share their thoughts?

Good observation and thanks for bringing this to our attention. That is a very big difference for sure and a real money saver, thanks again! :lol:

KINGDINI

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:42 pm 
Penguin

You can't beat the prices at www.handcuffwarehouse.com along with the great quality and service.

Don Randini

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:45 pm 
born to perform.

replicator wrote:

Ian

hmhm yeah...sure you will...

-MagicTay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:19 pm 
Penguin

thegenius3232 wrote:
replicator wrote:

Ian

hmhm yeah...sure you will...
-MagicTay

I know Ian McColl, and if he said he would send him one for free... Then that is just what he will do!!

Cliff - aka Red Von

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:13 pm 
born to perform.

Ian is a good businessman and keeps his word.

Post subject: been some time
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:04 pm 
Penguin

Hi Mochin, not that I think you will take up my offer of a free set of Hamburg eight handcuffs but if you do choose to PM me with your information, may I also ask that you PM Dr Midnight ( I hope you don't mind me nominating you Steve) the same information.

Mochin, I would hate to think that you would post in a few days that you had PMed me and heard nothing.

My offer stands.

Ian

Post subject: Re: been some time
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:52 pm 
Penguin

replicator wrote:
Hi Mochin, not that I think you will take up my offer of a free set of Hamburg eight handcuffs but if you do choose to PM me with your information, may I also ask that you PM Dr Midnight ( I hope you don't mind me nominating you Steve) the same information.

Mochin, I would hate to think that you would post in a few days that you had PMed me and heard nothing.

My offer stands.

Ian

Thanks, but no thanks! I don't give out personal information over the internet especially not to a third party at that. I'd call you but it would be a waste of my dime and for you to call me would be a waste of my time also. Besides, I'm Steve Baker according to you so why ask for what you already have!

Post subject: cash
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:23 pm 
Penguin

Do you want to take it in cash then?

still need the info, same conditions apply. LOL

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:38 pm 
Penguin

Quote:
Besides, I'm Steve Baker according to you so why ask for what you already have!

Sorry to need to help you out with the tricky bit of thinking, but Baker has been thrown out as his rental house which was sold out from under him.

Therefore he has moved! According to Baker, he has gone to take care of his dying mother.(in another state) This is the same mother that Julie Baker has been taking care of for years according to Baker, without his help, but now as the illness gets worse, Mr Baker ( having no place to go) has gone to be by his mother's side. Better for a son to take care of his mother than to leave it to his wife. Give her my best.

Ian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:43 pm 
Emperor Penguin

replicator wrote:
mochin wrote:
Besides, I'm Steve Baker according to you so why ask for what you already have!

Sorry to need to help you out with the tricky bit of thinking, but Baker has been thrown out as his rental house which was sold out from under him.

Therefore he has moved! According to Baker, he has gone to take care of his dying mother.(in another state) This is the same mother that Julie Baker has been taking care of for years according to Baker, without his help, but now as the illness gets worse, Mr Baker ( having no place to go) has gone to be by his mother's side. Better for a son to take care of his mother than to leave it to his wife. Give her my best.

Ian

So are you saying that he only went because he didn't have anywhere else to go? Gee, he's a great son... "Mom, I don't have anyplace to live, can I come stay with you in the hospital?" I'm just kidding, of course, but the way you worded it made it sound funny.