View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Handcuff Warehouse/McColl Hamburg 8
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:02 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 32
Location: Canada
I have been thinking of purchasing the Hamburg 8 and trying to rational the huge difference in cost between the Handcuff Warehouse $47.00 vs the McColl replica $205.00. The photo of the Hamburg 8 over at Handcuff Warehouse shows a much better quality handcuff, while the McColl Hamburg 8 as shown over at Cannon's Great Escapes is a little rough and worn looking. Anyone have both pairs and care to share their thoughts?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:48 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 50
Location: Australia
Hi, PM me you name, address and phone number and I will send you a free pair.

Ian


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Handcuff Warehouse/McColl Hamburg 8
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:38 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 20 Apr 2007
Posts: 34
mochin wrote:
I have been thinking of purchasing the Hamburg 8 and trying to rational the huge difference in cost between the Handcuff Warehouse $47.00 vs the McColl replica $205.00. The photo of the Hamburg 8 over at Handcuff Warehouse shows a much better quality handcuff, while the McColl Hamburg 8 as shown over at Cannon's Great Escapes is a little rough and worn looking. Anyone have both pairs and care to share their thoughts?


Good observation and thanks for bringing this to our attention. That is a very big difference for sure and a real money saver, thanks again! :lol:

KINGDINI


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:42 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 20 Apr 2007
Posts: 19
You can't beat the prices at www.handcuffwarehouse.com along with the great quality and service.

Don Randini


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:45 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 08 Jan 2007
Posts: 665
Location: A box next to wal-mart
replicator wrote:
Hi, PM me you name, address and phone number and I will send you a free pair.

Ian


hmhm yeah...sure you will...



-MagicTay


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:19 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 1
thegenius3232 wrote:
replicator wrote:
Hi, PM me you name, address and phone number and I will send you a free pair.

Ian


hmhm yeah...sure you will...
-MagicTay


I know Ian McColl, and if he said he would send him one for free... Then that is just what he will do!!

Cliff - aka Red Von


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:13 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 26 Mar 2006
Posts: 663
Ian is a good businessman and keeps his word.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: been some time
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:04 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 50
Location: Australia
Hi Mochin, not that I think you will take up my offer of a free set of Hamburg eight handcuffs but if you do choose to PM me with your information, may I also ask that you PM Dr Midnight ( I hope you don't mind me nominating you Steve) the same information.

Mochin, I would hate to think that you would post in a few days that you had PMed me and heard nothing.

My offer stands.

Ian


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: been some time
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:52 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 32
Location: Canada
replicator wrote:
Hi Mochin, not that I think you will take up my offer of a free set of Hamburg eight handcuffs but if you do choose to PM me with your information, may I also ask that you PM Dr Midnight ( I hope you don't mind me nominating you Steve) the same information.

Mochin, I would hate to think that you would post in a few days that you had PMed me and heard nothing.

My offer stands.

Ian


Thanks, but no thanks! I don't give out personal information over the internet especially not to a third party at that. I'd call you but it would be a waste of my dime and for you to call me would be a waste of my time also. Besides, I'm Steve Baker according to you so why ask for what you already have!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: cash
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:23 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 50
Location: Australia
Do you want to take it in cash then?

still need the info, same conditions apply. LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: been some time
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:38 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 50
Location: Australia
Quote:
Besides, I'm Steve Baker according to you so why ask for what you already have!


Sorry to need to help you out with the tricky bit of thinking, but Baker has been thrown out as his rental house which was sold out from under him.

Therefore he has moved! According to Baker, he has gone to take care of his dying mother.(in another state) This is the same mother that Julie Baker has been taking care of for years according to Baker, without his help, but now as the illness gets worse, Mr Baker ( having no place to go) has gone to be by his mother's side. Better for a son to take care of his mother than to leave it to his wife. Give her my best.

Ian


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: been some time
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:43 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
replicator wrote:
mochin wrote:
Besides, I'm Steve Baker according to you so why ask for what you already have!


Sorry to need to help you out with the tricky bit of thinking, but Baker has been thrown out as his rental house which was sold out from under him.

Therefore he has moved! According to Baker, he has gone to take care of his dying mother.(in another state) This is the same mother that Julie Baker has been taking care of for years according to Baker, without his help, but now as the illness gets worse, Mr Baker ( having no place to go) has gone to be by his mother's side. Better for a son to take care of his mother than to leave it to his wife. Give her my best.

Ian


So are you saying that he only went because he didn't have anywhere else to go? Gee, he's a great son... "Mom, I don't have anyplace to live, can I come stay with you in the hospital?" I'm just kidding, of course, but the way you worded it made it sound funny.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.