View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: escapology
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:58 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 08 Jan 2007
Posts: 665
Location: A box next to wal-mart
Everyday I get these sudden eargies just to do something crazy like hang myself from a cliff with some rope and with a stright jacket on me or get tied up in a chair.

I think i'm going to perform at my school and get tied up around a chair and try to escape.


I'll let you know how it goes.


anyone have these sudden eargies to do something crazy? lol


-MagicTay


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:01 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 08 Oct 2006
Posts: 498
Location: A place in Canada
Good luck. Next year im going to do a mailbag escape or sub trunk with my magician friend.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: escapology
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:46 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
thegenius3232 wrote:
Everyday I get these sudden eargies just to do something crazy like hang myself from a cliff with some rope and with a stright jacket on me or get tied up in a chair.

I think i'm going to perform at my school and get tied up around a chair and try to escape.


I'll let you know how it goes.


anyone have these sudden eargies to do something crazy? lol


-MagicTay


Well other than your miss-spellings.

You shouldnt be trying anything thats dangerous. You have no where near the knowledge or experience. You'll get end up hurting or killing your self, or causing some kind of damage.

Now getting tied up to a chair, really is not that crazy. I do it all the time-
200/100/50 foot rope escape; can be done sitting or standing, even to a ladder.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:04 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 08 Jan 2007
Posts: 665
Location: A box next to wal-mart
thanks for the advice, but trust me I wont get hurt :wink:

-MagicTay


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:26 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 24 Jun 2006
Posts: 6622
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
thegenius3232 wrote:
thanks for the advice, but trust me I wont get hurt :wink:

-MagicTay
Well yeah. I mean getting tied up to a chair isn't that dangerous at all. It's a pretty safe escape. Have you actually practiced it though? I mean by someone actually tying you up, and when I say someone, I mean someone experienced? Someone who knows how to do knots correctly.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:27 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 1549
Location: In a galaxy somewhere in the vicinity of Betelguese 5
Go for it!

I look forward to hearing about you on the 6 o'clock news.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:29 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 08 Jan 2007
Posts: 665
Location: A box next to wal-mart
yes fallen I have had serverl people tie me up before. I know its the "dangerous" stunt, but you got to think what am I soppose to do at school in a room? I cant hang myself from the celling lol.

So ima just do this to impress my friends. I have been praticeing some as well. today I hung myself from a tree with my dad holding the rope on the other side and i'm in a stright jacket with my feet tied and managed to escape in about 4-5 mins (wasn't timing myself)


But thanks again~ Hope I impress alot of people~


-MagicTay


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:09 am 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 24 Jun 2006
Posts: 6622
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
thegenius3232 wrote:
today I hung myself from a tree with my dad holding the rope on the other side and i'm in a stright jacket with my feet tied and managed to escape in about 4-5 mins (wasn't timing myself)

That is one of the dumbest things I've heard. First off, did you take in any of the risks? Do you know how much damage you could do from that? And I'm saying that because you had no professionals there helping, and I doubt you asked any professionals for help to get you ready for something like that. But keep it up and see what happens. It's want to be extreme escape artists like you that make the news, for ending up killing themselves for stupid reasons.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:04 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
thegenius3232 wrote:
yes fallen I have had serverl people tie me up before. I know its the "dangerous" stunt, but you got to think what am I soppose to do at school in a room? I cant hang myself from the celling lol.

So ima just do this to impress my friends. I have been praticeing some as well. today I hung myself from a tree with my dad holding the rope on the other side and i'm in a stright jacket with my feet tied and managed to escape in about 4-5 mins (wasn't timing myself)


But thanks again~ Hope I impress alot of people~


-MagicTay


Why should I trust a punk kid? Hahaha NEVER.

And yes even the 100ft rope escape can be dangerous. If you cant control the people tying you up. You can get rope burns, cut off circulation, strangulation.

The moment you believe you wont get hurt, you will! Never underestimate the danger.

Well for all we know you lying. Thats what I think.
If your dad is stupid enough to let you do that..... I am speechless.

At the rate your going you wont impress anyone.

Your really not impressing anyone on here.


And you really need to work on your spelling. Its annoying.

IF he does screw up on the hanging effect, wont be a loss to the escape world one bit. Sounds harsh, but so far thats all I feel toward the poster.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:11 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 08 Jan 2007
Posts: 665
Location: A box next to wal-mart
thanks david for the advise but Im am going to take my chances thanks~


P.S I'll work on my grammer just for you :wink:


-MagicTay


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:19 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
thegenius3232 wrote:
thanks david for the advise but Im am going to take my chances thanks~


P.S I'll work on my grammer just for you :wink:


-MagicTay



Well generally I wish good luck. But not to those of pure ignorance.

You havent saught professional advice, you probably havent done that much research, or have proper knowledge or skill.

I have a very dangerous escape coming up. You think I am going in BLIND? NO... I have saught advice from professionals, I have talked to several Doctors, I have studied the effects of what could happen, I have practiced with trained professional by my side. I have everything down to the note. YET.. I still fear this escape. I KNOW that I can still be injured, I know that something can and may go wrong.
Thus I will have a medical team on stand by, like always when I will perform this.

WE have practiced both perfet situations, and worse case scenario...

Take the advice from some one who does escapes for a job, Me.

Or if not me, Dr. Stephen Midnight.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:34 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 08 Jan 2007
Posts: 665
Location: A box next to wal-mart
thanks good luck hope everythings goes well for you to!


-MagicTay


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:36 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
thegenius3232 wrote:
thanks good luck hope everythings goes well for you to!


-MagicTay


What are you thanking me for? Not like your going to take the advice. Your a punk teen that believes he knows everything. :roll:

You will learn the hard way.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:55 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 08 Jan 2007
Posts: 665
Location: A box next to wal-mart
I'm trying to chance myself, I need to stop arguing with people who give me advise and start taking it. Thats why I thank you. Sometimes some people think they know everything but they dont. I think everyone knows that and even though I may act like one I know I'm not.


But thanks~


-MagicTay


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.