View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Early Santini press clippings and photos online
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:30 am 
Penguin

Hi,

For some time we have wanted to put up a slection of early press clippings from my career on my website at www.thedarkmaster.com

However, due to moving forward towards the future constantly with new escapes and performance dates, there has simply been no time to tend to the past!

A number of months ago I deleievered to my web master literally boxes and boxes filled with hundreds of clippings, media articles, and pictures that detailed my life in escapology and also much of the work I did in stage hypnosis and mentalism.

Upon getting these, he rolled his eyes, loudly exclaimed, "Oh my God!", and gave me no promise of when he could get around to scanning them all and creating an archive for them on my website.

So, I have decided to follow the lead of The Amazing Michael who created a "Tribe" web area for some of his pics and posted about same here.

If you go to http://people.tribe.net/f4933068-c725-4 ... 3fa09ac209 and click on the photos section at left , you will see a number of media articles I have uploaded from my career in escapes.

These articles span from when I started out as a young teenager and was performing under my birth name, to the inception of Steve Santini, to finally the ultimate persona, "Santini: The Dark Master of Escape".

It was rather hard to decide which ones to put up because as I perviously mentioned, there are literally HUNDREDS.

Hopefully you all will enjoy taking a look at some of the diverse escapes I did in years gone by. Included are articles on:

- Underwater coffin escape
- Straitjackets hanging from cranes
- Locksmith challenges I took on and defeated
- Handcuff challenges
- Police station escapes
- Jail cell escapes
- Prison cell escapes
- Underwater rope, handcuff, and chain releases
- Underwater mail bag while manacled (VERY dangerous DO NOT TRY!)

And probably others as well.

It seems I was only able to upload about 26 articles and I think I have reached my limit on Tribe.

Hopefully one day some brave soul may just decide to become the archivist of all the material I have. It really should be put in order, preserved, and correllated in some fashion.

And, perhaps even put into book form. To some people the bulk of it may make a good read.

Great idea about "Tribe" Amazing Michael!

Best to all, Steve Santini aka "Santini: The Dark Master of Escape"
www.thedarkmaster.com