View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: PenguinMagic - GONE TO THE DOGS
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:41 pm 
Penguin

I don't know whats gone wrong with PenguinMagic lately (And I've been a big fan up till now) Ridicules amounts of products out of stock (of course all of the ones I want to buy)

If you email them, they cant even bother to reply!

I've had to order from another web site. Slightly more expensive but at leased they keep popular products in stock, & reply to emails.

I doubt theres a good reason for no stock, But theres no excuse for poor customer service

Post subject: Re: PenguinMagic - GONE TO THE DOGS
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:12 pm 
born to perform.

gazab wrote:
I don't know whats gone wrong with PenguinMagic lately (And I've been a big fan up till now) Ridicules amounts of products out of stock (of course all of the ones I want to buy)

If you email them, they cant even bother to reply!

I've had to order from another web site. Slightly more expensive but at leased they keep popular products in stock, & reply to emails.

I doubt theres a good reason for no stock, But theres no excuse for poor customer service

Yes spider pen has been out of stock for about 4-5 months? but 'Its their top priority' 'They are working as hard as they can'

I also brought loadza stuff elsewhere for more now tho...

-K

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:34 pm 
born to perform.

I've been waiting for a few products since november :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:37 pm 
Emperor Penguin

its the same here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:21 pm 
born to perform.

products like bikes shouldn't be out of stock for more then a week. I doubt that the USPCC are refusing to sell penguin bikes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:25 pm 
Penguin

i totaly agree with everything being said. I used to use penguin magic a lot but now every time I visit the site im dissapointed. Theres never anything in stock and all the new stuff that they have in USA takes an age to get on the EU site , if ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:41 pm 
born to perform.

Omg come on penguin restock please...!

Even a deck of bikes is out of stock
Colour monte
colour deception brass
pyro maniac
hot leads
spider pen

need i go on, im wating for all of these

-K

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:12 am 
born to perform.

could someone recommend another pace to shop? somewhere cheap with a wide range of products.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:15 am 
born to perform.

tztz, you are not allowed to ask for a better shop...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:12 pm 
born to perform.

Well I am having trouble with my order still.

I ordered The System DVD and reality Twister 2 weeks ago, the system came from the US and reality Twister from the UK, because the system came from the US I was given US bonuses supposed to come with it.

2 weeks later, and whats funny is only the system has came, with no bonuses, and it has come from the US before the reality twister came from the UK

so I am still waiting for The Hot Rod Pen, Mysterious Kings and The Reality Twister whats up with these guys.

If they aren't all here within 1-2 weeks then I'm gonna have to give my rant at them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:03 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Yorkshire, England. My socks are multi-coloured - I AM THE PARTY !!!! ~Loony Chairman~
I was thinking about making my first purchase from Penguin Magic to be "The Gazzo Tossed Out Deck (Bicycle)" But it is out of stock, so I think I wil wait until Blackpool lol.
-Team Buzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:15 pm 
born to perform.

thutley wrote:

I ordered The System DVD and reality Twister 2 weeks ago, the system came from the US and reality Twister from the UK, because the system came from the US I was given US bonuses supposed to come with it.

2 weeks later, and whats funny is only the system has came, with no bonuses, and it has come from the US before the reality twister came from the UK

so I am still waiting for The Hot Rod Pen, Mysterious Kings and The Reality Twister whats up with these guys.

If they aren't all here within 1-2 weeks then I'm gonna have to give my rant at them

Aren't bonus items subject to availability though?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:17 am 
Penguin

Splinter wrote:
thutley wrote:

yeah, thats true, but still, Reality Twister should be headed your way, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:44 am 
born to perform.

yeah... i agree compleatly ! i mean bikes are almost never in stock on europes site .... wats up with that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:02 am 
born to perform.

AlexWright wrote:
Splinter wrote:
thutley wrote:

yeah, thats true, but still, Reality Twister should be headed your way, right?

That is true, but I was told that the bonuses were shipped with the system, I'm in the PO section for these bonuses as well, when I recieved the system I gave them an email asking where the bonuses were and the guy replyed back that they are being sent out with the system, even though I just recieved it :?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next