View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: PenguinMagic - GONE TO THE DOGS
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:41 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 1
I don't know whats gone wrong with PenguinMagic lately (And I've been a big fan up till now) Ridicules amounts of products out of stock (of course all of the ones I want to buy)

If you email them, they cant even bother to reply!

I've had to order from another web site. Slightly more expensive but at leased they keep popular products in stock, & reply to emails.

I doubt theres a good reason for no stock, But theres no excuse for poor customer service


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: PenguinMagic - GONE TO THE DOGS
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:12 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 23 Sep 2005
Posts: 691
Location: (UK) At my computer
gazab wrote:
I don't know whats gone wrong with PenguinMagic lately (And I've been a big fan up till now) Ridicules amounts of products out of stock (of course all of the ones I want to buy)

If you email them, they cant even bother to reply!

I've had to order from another web site. Slightly more expensive but at leased they keep popular products in stock, & reply to emails.

I doubt theres a good reason for no stock, But theres no excuse for poor customer service


Yes spider pen has been out of stock for about 4-5 months? but 'Its their top priority' 'They are working as hard as they can'

I also brought loadza stuff elsewhere for more now tho...

-K


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:34 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 687
Location: Ireland
I've been waiting for a few products since november :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:37 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
its the same here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:21 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 687
Location: Ireland
products like bikes shouldn't be out of stock for more then a week. I doubt that the USPCC are refusing to sell penguin bikes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:25 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Posts: 8
i totaly agree with everything being said. I used to use penguin magic a lot but now every time I visit the site im dissapointed. Theres never anything in stock and all the new stuff that they have in USA takes an age to get on the EU site , if ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:41 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 23 Sep 2005
Posts: 691
Location: (UK) At my computer
Omg come on penguin restock please...!

Even a deck of bikes is out of stock
Colour monte
colour deception brass
pyro maniac
hot leads
spider pen

need i go on, im wating for all of these

-K


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:12 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 687
Location: Ireland
could someone recommend another pace to shop? somewhere cheap with a wide range of products.

Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:15 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Posts: 1250
Location: Old Germany Website: www.timury.net
tztz, you are not allowed to ask for a better shop...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:12 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Feb 2005
Posts: 873
Location: Somewhere in the South East of England
Well I am having trouble with my order still.

I ordered The System DVD and reality Twister 2 weeks ago, the system came from the US and reality Twister from the UK, because the system came from the US I was given US bonuses supposed to come with it.

2 weeks later, and whats funny is only the system has came, with no bonuses, and it has come from the US before the reality twister came from the UK

so I am still waiting for The Hot Rod Pen, Mysterious Kings and The Reality Twister whats up with these guys.

If they aren't all here within 1-2 weeks then I'm gonna have to give my rant at them


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:03 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 2272
Location: Yorkshire, England. My socks are multi-coloured - I AM THE PARTY !!!! ~Loony Chairman~
I was thinking about making my first purchase from Penguin Magic to be "The Gazzo Tossed Out Deck (Bicycle)" But it is out of stock, so I think I wil wait until Blackpool lol.
-Team Buzz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:15 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 09 Dec 2003
Posts: 1380
Location: Merry Old England..
thutley wrote:
Well I am having trouble with my order still.

I ordered The System DVD and reality Twister 2 weeks ago, the system came from the US and reality Twister from the UK, because the system came from the US I was given US bonuses supposed to come with it.

2 weeks later, and whats funny is only the system has came, with no bonuses, and it has come from the US before the reality twister came from the UK

so I am still waiting for The Hot Rod Pen, Mysterious Kings and The Reality Twister whats up with these guys.

If they aren't all here within 1-2 weeks then I'm gonna have to give my rant at them


Aren't bonus items subject to availability though?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:17 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 02 Jul 2005
Posts: 224
Location: Colchester, Essex, UK
Splinter wrote:
thutley wrote:
Well I am having trouble with my order still.

I ordered The System DVD and reality Twister 2 weeks ago, the system came from the US and reality Twister from the UK, because the system came from the US I was given US bonuses supposed to come with it.

2 weeks later, and whats funny is only the system has came, with no bonuses, and it has come from the US before the reality twister came from the UK

so I am still waiting for The Hot Rod Pen, Mysterious Kings and The Reality Twister whats up with these guys.

If they aren't all here within 1-2 weeks then I'm gonna have to give my rant at them


Aren't bonus items subject to availability though?


yeah, thats true, but still, Reality Twister should be headed your way, right?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:44 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 27 Nov 2004
Posts: 914
Location: Latvia
yeah... i agree compleatly ! i mean bikes are almost never in stock on europes site .... wats up with that


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:02 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Feb 2005
Posts: 873
Location: Somewhere in the South East of England
AlexWright wrote:
Splinter wrote:
thutley wrote:
Well I am having trouble with my order still.

I ordered The System DVD and reality Twister 2 weeks ago, the system came from the US and reality Twister from the UK, because the system came from the US I was given US bonuses supposed to come with it.

2 weeks later, and whats funny is only the system has came, with no bonuses, and it has come from the US before the reality twister came from the UK

so I am still waiting for The Hot Rod Pen, Mysterious Kings and The Reality Twister whats up with these guys.

If they aren't all here within 1-2 weeks then I'm gonna have to give my rant at them


Aren't bonus items subject to availability though?


yeah, thats true, but still, Reality Twister should be headed your way, right?



That is true, but I was told that the bonuses were shipped with the system, I'm in the PO section for these bonuses as well, when I recieved the system I gave them an email asking where the bonuses were and the guy replyed back that they are being sent out with the system, even though I just recieved it :?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.