View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Oz Lecture in the UK...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:57 pm 
born to perform.

"The Magic of Oz - The Oz Pearlman UK Lecture Tour, October 9th to 27th 2006. "Oz Pearlman's lecture consists entirely of high-impact, visual magic! Oz will perform some of his most treasured routines and creations, and after he's done fooling you, he'll teach them in great detail. The material will consist of primarily card magic, with a mix of mentalism and magic with everyday items. Not only will you learn the sleights and moves that go into each routine, but the subtleties and little touches that transform a trick into a miracle. There is a variety of material covered in the lecture, and something for magicians of all skill levels. The routines, sleights and flourishes range from beginner to advanced, with an emphasis on direct, commercial magic that you will use." The cost of the lecture is £130 plus overnight accommodation. Contact Colin Peters for more information: colinpeters@themagiccircle.co.uk telephone 01306 883938. 1.10.05"

- http://www.MagicWeek.co.uk/

Hmm, although this looks very interesting, it looks like it's way over my budget. What do you guys think? Anyone going?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:30 pm 
born to perform.

i'd love to coz i didnt have a chance to go to the US Oz lecutre, but £130 :!: :!: i mean dude im 14 lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:28 am 
born to perform.

Location: Yorkshire, England. My socks are multi-coloured - I AM THE PARTY !!!! ~Loony Chairman~
You do know it is £130 for the whole lecture, nobody expects 1 person to pay the full thing, it is meant for magic clubs to use their budget to pay for the lecture. Magic clubs usually advertise it and charge vistors, it is possible to make money from the lecture. my club has just had 5 lectures including: Marc Paul and last week Matthew Johnson these lectures only cost me my joining fee for the magic club. I recently went to a lecture by Michael Ammar and it only cost me £7 and that was because I was a visitor to the club.
Hope I helped
-Team Buzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:47 am 
Penguin

We had Matthew Johnson at our club lecturing, what did you think of him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:34 am 
born to perform.

Location: Yorkshire, England. My socks are multi-coloured - I AM THE PARTY !!!! ~Loony Chairman~
I thought he was quite good, better than marc paul. And he is from Edlington which is in Doncaster and that is the club I go to, he now lives in Canada, but you can still hear the Yorkshire accent mixed up with the Canadian LOL
Team Buzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:28 am 
born to perform.

can i ask where is the lecture

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]