View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sankey Christmas at US-site? Also in Europe?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:47 pm 
Penguin

There currently is some sale on the US site where you can get Sankey items for cheap. The Sankey's Secret Files DVD for instance, is selling for $44.91 on the US-site (about 38,50 euro), but on the UK-site, the price-tag is 66 eurol You're paying almost double the American price! Even with the shipping charge from the US-site, it's still cheaper to order from the US than from the UK. Why are European customers constantly treated like this? Items are long out of stock, sales like this leave us paying almost double what it costs to US-customers, with the SOC our catalogue is much much smaller and most recent promotions were only valid in the US, not in the UK.

:(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:23 pm 
born to perform.

I agree 110% but TImah keeps saying wait...our special offers will be better...which i think is running out of time...22 days til xmas...we dont even have a SOC!

-K

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:47 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Yorkshire, England. My socks are multi-coloured - I AM THE PARTY !!!! ~Loony Chairman~
This is a US company, so obviously America will be their main target. They will get alot more profit from the US than Europe, so I think it is understandable that they get more offers. I am not saying youu don't have a point, i'm just saying I can see their point.
-Team Buzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:49 pm 
born to perform.

Are we going to get our Christmas bonus before Christmas?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]