View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Vent Haven 2007
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:04 pm 
born to perform.

Well the Vent haven convention has come and gone with a good time had by all. Jeff Dunham was a key note speaker and he gave us alittle taste of his new Comedy special coming out in Sept.
He has a new figure which is a suicide bomber and being the genious that he is he made it as funny as can be.
My eight year old went with me this year and now has shown interest in the craft.
I added another Axtel figure to my collection 'Tyler' the Turtle. If I could figure out how to put pics on this thing I'd take a Pic of all my little friends.
(Figures).
I've always pushed myself to get ahead in my life and here I am talking to dolls.... Oh well it's fun.

Post subject: whoops to the lad from Loveland
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:57 pm 
Penguin

Oh boy..I just saw an old post and you(as did 98% of the audience) loved the Dead Terrorist. I spoke at the International Vents seminar which followed that. The Israeli(born in the States) liked it; a few others who live among high Middle East populations said it was unnecessary folly to ask for that kind of hassle. Sluggo, just years of being in different countries has made me hyper sensitive to standing out. Sorry for the challenge in my Vent Haven post mortem post to you. Firefigjhters rule.ron0