View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:10 am 
Penguin

1. I may sometimes ask the same questions but it seems that you keep telling me about how lazy you think I am

2. No I may get defensive sometimes thats because when you post posts like this I have to defend myself. And i do take all our advice. I am doing exactly What you advise me to. example:I am planing a different show now, I am also taking a deep look at what could go wrong, I am looking into the books you mentioned, I have taken notes of what I should do from your advice. And my routine is almost done.

3.What story is there to even change? I am not lieing about anything.
When I say the I have a lot of time to do the show, compare that to when i say "I have 8 months till they want to know when i can do the show"
(also because you all fell as if I need to practice my routine more and get to know more bout kids, I canceled the show until further notice.)

4.Look if I really want to be a performer (witch I do) I will take any advice. That is why I am still here don't you think? I don't see why you don't think I listen. And just because i know a couple gimmicks dose not make me a magician. Dint you say No one is actually a Magician, We are merely actors pretending to be Magicians...
If I am to lazy why am i still here? And I am not asking for answers. partly because there are no questions. And I have been spell checking. reread this post...

and yes I want you to respond. I want to get better at this art.
I want to do this show.
Its my new goal. seriously. I am doing a lot of work on this, I am not going to just quite.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:33 am 
Emperor Penguin

I'm agreeing with Paddy. It's not worth responding anymore, and this will be my last response to this thread.

Mike- You have all of the information that you need. Yet, it's apparent you haven't taken it. Otherwise, you wouldn't have to ask the same questions over and over again. We would also be able to notice that you're improving. But you haven't. We first advised you to take some time in your posts, so that they would be able to be read better. However, you never did so. The majority of your posts are still very hard to read. We advised you to research kids magic. Which it seems like you never did because you then asked the same questions; which would have been answered if you did the research we told you to do. We advised you to work on your communication. Which you never did.

You act as if you understand everything, but it's clear that you don't. If you did, then you wouldn't be asking the same questions repeatedly. You would have taken notes, and had all the information you needed to start. If you purchased the material we suggested, then you would have a great foundation. But it's obvious you haven't done so. Which is why the conclusion that you're lazy was made.

Now you don't have to worry about me posting so much. If I was you, I would have been happy that someone took the time to actually give me so much information. But now I see that it wasn't worth my time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:24 am 
Penguin

No it was worth your time, because I am very great full for your advise!
I get my allowance on the 15 then I will buy the books you sagest and read them as much as I can.

Thanks for your help.
seriously.
You have really taught me a lot. I am not just saying that either.
thank you.
So I guess your not going to respond to this.....
But really thanks for your advise then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:16 pm 
born to perform.

I do find it funny, that we suggested building a new routine and getting the books to help you, and your routine is now apparently ALMOST done, so you have pulled off a miracle and developed a show which takes months for a pro in just one evening, and the books havent even been ordered. Iv lost my patience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:37 pm 
Penguin

I dint say I already gotten them and I dint say it was done.
I merely meant I have an idea for my routine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:40 pm 
Penguin

You all say your just trying to help but I am doing exactly what you are suggesting, And you keep complaining about how you think I am a lazy kid.

I am better at magic and presentation than you think I am here...

believe what you want, the only thing that matters is the truth.
I donut think I'll be coming back on the forums because obviously I am not welcome here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:45 pm 
born to perform.

mikeoo92 wrote:
...I dint say it was done.
I merely meant I have an idea for my routine.

Well...that's not what you actually wrote:

mikeoo92 wrote:
...And my routine is almost done.

All we can judge you by are your own words.

Look: Take some advice. Don't make this thread any longer than it already is. Just go out and buy Seriously Silly, maybe Professional Magic for Children. Then read them. Don't post any more questions in this thread until you do, or you'll just be wasting your time. When you've read those books (David Kaye's at the very least), you'll likely find the answers to most of your questions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:51 pm 
born to perform.

Make a video if a basic trick on your webcam which you said you had, then i can sit back and maybe think, wow this kid really is good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:02 pm 
born to perform.

Nooooooooooooooo....................!!!

Somebody please lock this thread before it's too late!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:28 pm 
born to perform.

Five bucks says none of us ever sees this routine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:41 pm 
Penguin

I realy am working of my new routine.
Just I am afraid to show it becuse If it is good then you might not say.
But I will show it when its finished
maybe in a month.
I dont know

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:48 pm 
born to perform.

mikeoo92 wrote:
maybe in a month.
I dont know

Why wouldnt we tell you if its good. Forget it man. Im done posting in this topic too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:52 pm 
Penguin

hazerman15 wrote:
mikeoo92 wrote:
maybe in a month.
I dont know

Why wouldnt we tell you if its good. Forget it man. Im done posting in this topic too.

um ok bye.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:24 am 
born to perform.

Mikeoo92, you have pros telling you they dont want to help you, you are insulting them and telling them they are wrong, you are going the wrong way in magic. As a magician it is important to have other magicians that can help you and cover you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:13 pm 
Penguin

ukcop wrote:
Mikeoo92, you have pros telling you they dont want to help you, you are insulting them and telling them they are wrong, you are going the wrong way in magic. As a magician it is important to have other magicians that can help you and cover you.

Ok,
I am sorry, truely sorry, If I have insulted anyone.
I really do want everyones help.
Please I honestly hope you can all forgive me.
I am really not lazy, Just so many things are happining in my life right now
(my dads going to Iraq, my mom has cancer now, school)
just to name a few.
Please honestly forgive me.
I know what your telling me is for the best.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next