View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:54 am 
born to perform.

KyletheGreat wrote:
I only live about 3 hours from where the convention is held every August (Pigeon Forge, TN)...I ALWAYS attend the WInter Carnival of Magic (held in the same place) every March...it's not really a kidshow convention, but of all the conventions I've ever been to, it has to be my favorite. You might like to check into it also.

I just finished up with SEAM held in Atlanta this past weekend. It was a great convention. They won't be having it next year due to the IBM convention being held in Nashville.

Sounds like your a busy man for conventions. Personally, I would love to attend some type of magic lecture, and I'm going to work on getting to one next summer. TN is a LONG way away from where I live, so most likely that may be out of the picture, but I don't know.

Post subject: '
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:22 pm 
born to perform.

Glamourboy,
That's what I did when I went to Kidabra. I went down a few days in advance with my spousal unit and the boy and friends and their tax deductions. That way I was able to do things with them before the actual convention began.
I went to the marketing part of it which was a waste because it was everyone marketing their stuff. But overall I enjoyed it. Maybe next year if we both go I'd like to get up with you. The only person I've met from this site is Paddy and that's because we live in the same area.