View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: How do I use the hippity hoppity magic trick?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:12 pm 
Penguin

I just bought the large hippity hoppity rabbits, but cannot access the free instructional video. If anyone could tell me how to use it, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
Christina

Post subject: Re: How do I use the hippity hoppity magic trick?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:13 pm 
born to perform.

Teeners wrote:
I just bought the large hippity hoppity rabbits, but cannot access the free instructional video. If anyone could tell me how to use it, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
Christina

Hey well you can ask this in the po section cause we can't tell you cause of the rules, maybe you should try reading them first before posting anything, and you get the free instructional video when the product ships, so if it didn't ship yet thats why you didn't get it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:20 pm 

There's no need to make two posts. If you didn't get the instructional video and there is supposed to be one, contact customer service.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:21 pm 
born to perform.

exodus wrote:
There's no need to make two posts. If you didn't get the instructional video and there is supposed to be one, contact customer service.

Well if it didn't ship yet then you got to wait till it ships, so no need to contact customer service, if it did ship and thier is no instructional video then you may want to contact customer service.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:48 am 

I assume that you at least know how the effect is supposed to look to the spectator. Now, look at your props. It's pretty obvious - IF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THE TRICK.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:42 am 

It's great to see everyone that forgot how things work or lost the instructions come here and ask everyone else for help instead of contacting the company that can verify what you bought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:08 pm 
Penguin

ya man realy!!! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:47 pm 
born to perform.

confactor wrote:
ya man realy!!! 8)

You spelled that wrong ''really''! :wink:

Quote:

Thanks!
Christina

I think you should email customer service and tell them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:38 pm 
Penguin

Quit trying to find out how the trick is done

Post subject: Re: How do I use the hippity hoppity magic trick?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:48 pm 
Penguin

Teeners wrote:

Thanks!
Christina

Translation: I wanna know how to do large hippity hoppity rabbits, so i will use this excuse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:17 pm 
Penguin

I am new, to this "board". I have already made a couple of mistakes in posting. I can sympathize with the person making the original post. I got the set probably 25 years ago. I have lost the original instructions. The company doesn't keep records for that long. I am not sure I am doing it like it was supposed to be done, but I am having some fun with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:42 pm 
born to perform.

I rememeber back in 2002/03 people all the time would say, i bought the brainwave deck and seen the video and instructions but cant work it out, can you tell me how to do it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:40 pm 
born to perform.

Hi Christina,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see another female around here. As the guys have previously stated, although maybe not as friendly as you would like *tsk, tsk* :wink: , especially as you are a new member and may have questions, customer service can easily help you figure out how to access the video or send you the instructions if they are missing.

The reason they can't tell you how is because it is "exposure" to do it on the main board, which is something that is strictly forbidden. You can also ask other members who already have this trick by using your own special board for that trick. It is available to all members who have purchased that specific item. Just scroll down to the very bottom of the main forum page and look for Hippity Hop Rabbits.

Good luck!

P.S. Don't let the guys chase you off here--- we need more girls on the forum! I'm way outnumbered! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:53 pm 
born to perform.

I_Know_A_Secret wrote:
I have lost the original instructions. I am not sure I am doing it like it was supposed to be done, but I am having some fun with it.

That's the main thing. All tricks can be performed different ways, you don't have to do it the way the instructions say how to do it. As long you are comfortable doing it and the audience enjoys watching it, then you did it right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:19 pm 
Emperor Penguin

kristenl wrote:
Hi Christina,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see another female around here. As the guys have previously stated, although maybe not as friendly as you would like *tsk, tsk* :wink: , especially as you are a new member and may have questions, customer service can easily help you figure out how to access the video or send you the instructions if they are missing.

The reason they can't tell you how is because it is "exposure" to do it on the main board, which is something that is strictly forbidden. You can also ask other members who already have this trick by using your own special board for that trick. It is available to all members who have purchased that specific item. Just scroll down to the very bottom of the main forum page and look for Hippity Hop Rabbits.

Good luck!

P.S. Don't let the guys chase you off here--- we need more girls on the forum! I'm way outnumbered! :lol:

Check the dates again. :wink:

This topic alone is 3 years old.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next