View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:40 pm 
born to perform.

Also on a not on getting paid and gigs. Sometimes you can go a month with out a show and you might want a trick that is when you have a few more jobs and not depend on magic to pay for everything. I have 3 jobs ontop of my magic to get me through the year and all really nice paying too.

Scott Romansky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:36 pm 
born to perform.

skate13 wrote:
Yes Peter, I looked it up too. Payed and paid mean the same, as far as I can see. Hey, we all learned someting.
-Tyler

No, you're still learning. Someone can "get paid" and "be payed", but no one can "get payed" or "be paid".

Acutally, you can "be paid"... and it would have to be "got payed".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:03 am 
Penguin

:shock:

Post subject: I need money
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:30 pm 
Penguin

Hi I'm Sam Liu
I'm from H.k I love magic I NEED MONEY TO BUY a new tricks because I'm going to have a show in my school but I'm not rich the tricks is too expensive for me
I LOVE THIS COMPANY because they are helpful they help me a lot
If they can give me some new tricks I will be happy
I hope I can win the 500 money

Post subject: '
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:04 pm 
born to perform.

ccsyaoran wrote:
skate13 wrote:
Yes Peter, I looked it up too. Payed and paid mean the same, as far as I can see. Hey, we all learned someting.
-Tyler

No, you're still learning. Someone can "get paid" and "be payed", but no one can "get payed" or "be paid".

Acutally, you can "be paid"... and it would have to be "got payed".

My head hurts! :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:01 pm 
born to perform.

i haven't been on in maybe a month now and i went to check the replies on my posts and i just realized something........Im not in grammer class u can post a reply relateing to a topic not to a word in the dictionary which is completly irrelaveont. So in conclusion please refrain from spamming my posts.
thank you
ween

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:48 pm 

Quote:
i haven't been on in maybe a month now and i went to check the replies on my posts and i just realized something........Im not in grammer class u can post a reply relateing to a topic not to a word in the dictionary which is completly irrelaveont. So in conclusion please refrain from spamming my posts.
thank you
ween

You're right, your not in grammar class, however,every time you make a post you are giving us an impression of yourself. This is the only way we can know you over the internet. The impression you are giving now is one of a spoiled brat, whose mommy and daddy have to protect him because he is not intelligent enough to communicate on an intellectual level with anyone who has more than a 2nd grade education.

If you can not take the time to communicate in English, I, and all others, will assume that you are a failure in magic and everything else you try. Why, because you are too lazy to work at anything, even being understood.

Not a SPAM, just a lesson for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:48 pm 
born to perform.

paddy wrote:
Quote:
thank you
ween

You're right, your not in grammar class, however,every time you make a post you are giving us an impression of yourself. This is the only way we can know you over the internet. The impression you are giving now is one of a spoiled brat, whose mommy and daddy have to protect him because he is not intelligent enough to communicate on an intellectual level with anyone who has more than a 2nd grade education.

If you can not take the time to communicate in English, I, and all others, will assume that you are a failure in magic and everything else you try. Why, because you are too lazy to work at anything, even being understood.

Not a SPAM, just a lesson for you.

I completely agree, Paddy. I couldn't have said it better myself.
-Tyler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:21 am 

Not only the impression plays a role but the whole forum appearance, imagine how the forum would look if there was no internet slang what so ever but well-written posts, but that of cource is impossible here.
I've went to other magic forums of which all posters can spell and don't internet slang and when a new user would internet slang he would get an attack by the longest running members of the forum. Heck I've seen a magic forum of which slanging is AGAINST THE RULES!
j

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:39 am 
born to perform.

I am sorry to say paddy but i am npoiledat who is in second grade. I am an expierienced magician who does kids shows. i do not appreciate you assuming thats who i am butm just stateing if u want to correct someone pm them and dont post their mistakes thats just showing how much time you have on your hands.
thank you
ween

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:43 am 

Ween bare in mind that my post just before yours wasn't attacking your or anyone else I just made a comment about the spelling issue everyone is going on about.
Don't take paddy personal as I see it it's just his way of pointing out something, you're not the only victim, who knows maybe I'll be next! ;)
j

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:49 am 
Team Penguin

ween wrote:
I am sorry to say paddy but i am npoiledat who is in second grade. I am an expierienced magician who does kids shows. i do not appreciate you assuming thats who i am butm just stateing if u want to correct someone pm them and dont post their mistakes thats just showing how much time you have on your hands.
thank you
ween

pardon me...BUT AN EXPERIENCED 2nd GRADE MAGICIAN THAT DOES KIDSHOWS!!!!!

THAT MEANS YOU ARE EITHER 7 or 8 YEARS OLD!!!!!!! :lol:

Something is wrong there...

Dude...how long have you been doing magic and how many shows have you actually performed?
:?

I might have just misunderstood something because what is going on here is quit confusing...

or maybe I just don't understand what "npoiledat" means. If I offend somebody by misunderstanding then I am sorry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:53 am 
born to perform.

What the edited is a npoiledat?

And maybe he's Carter Blackburn and his Agent returning from the dead! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:08 am 

ween wrote:
thank you
ween

Why PM someone who may not be smart enough to read what you have written. Here you can have your mommy or daddy read it to you if the words are too long.

Sorry Ween, but I find it VERY HARD to believe that YOU are "an expierienced (sic) magician who does kids shows" You might have done one kids show but you are not an experienced magician. The fact that you originated this thread tells me that you are a kid, living at home with your parents, and have no idea of what a magic show for kids involves. If you did you wouild be doing b'day parties. BTW in addition to the restaurants I perform at (8 restaurants in 7 days {2 on Sunday}) I perform at an average of 10 b'day parties a month plus an average of 15 corporate show a month. So the last statement of yours is (as you usually are) WRONG.

One who is experienced, by definition, is one who has done something many times and has mastered the chosen subject. You do not take the time to master anything, therefore are one of those kids that give us magicians a bad name. I am not saying this as a judgement, but your ever post screams out the truth and we all see it. End of subject.

Post subject: '
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:07 pm 
born to perform.

Ween,
If you are to lazy or stupid to communicate we can only summize that you are the same with magic which tells us you aren't an experienced performer.
Speaking should come easy for most by now and we don't appreciate anyone that doesn't respect us enough to talk to us with medial effort. So expect to get slammed when you talk like an idiot.
Paddy,
See this is how you inform someone like this without hurting their feelings.
Kill them with kindness.Ha. Tough love is just too much for some to handle.