View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Magic Coloring Book
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:59 pm 
Penguin

I recently got the magic coloring book and I've come up with a cool routine with it but I really want to improve it! Do any of you have an really good routines that I could twist around to add to my routine or help give me ideas! Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:05 pm 
Team Penguin

My coloring book routine is one that I will brag about...It is my favorite and most well developed interactive routine. I will not put it out openly on the forum but if you email or pm me, I will let you take a peep at the description.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:12 pm 
Penguin

After you turn all the pages blank, get mad at the kids and start fights with them. I mean, they are kids, you will win them all. Then steal their little wallets, and the 47 cents inside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:41 pm 
Penguin

crayon vanish, apper in coloring book, vanish, and apper some whare else. I know one whare as a climax a parakeet comes out of the book, and the colors are gone!

Post subject: Magic Coloring Book
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:45 am 
Penguin

The Wiz Kids will be releasing their Coloring Book routine by the end of this week on my site. Differences: The book is examinable and is handled by the volunteer helper to display the pictures. It is also given to the volunteer to keep after all the colors have been removed. The vanishing crayons reappear at the end of the routine and are also given to the volunteer to take home. A magic bag (easily made) is used to visibly catch the colors before they are transferred to the book, and all the props are carried in the bag as well. Multiplying crayons (like the multiplying wands) are used in part of the routine. You can use any coloring book suitable for your audience and the pictures are actually colored with real crayons, not printed ink facsimiles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:11 pm 
Penguin

I think the Silly Billy book has a good coloring book routine. It is a good one for some ideas on how to build your own original one that seperates it from a cheesy performance to one of true quality. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:53 am 
Penguin

KyletheGreat wrote:
My coloring book routine is one that I will brag about...It is my favorite and most well developed interactive routine. I will not put it out openly on the forum but if you email or pm me, I will let you take a peep at the description.

Kyle does indeed have an incredible routine. Much better than Silly Billy's or any other professional I have seen. Bravo Kyle, as he has told me, he is putting it all into a book about children. Should be good!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:57 pm 
Team Penguin

Thank you very much for the compliments esylvan.

the book is comming along well...not done yet...I had to put it on hold for a few weeks that I was out of town. Back on it again though!

Post subject: Self Publication
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:28 pm 
Penguin

Kylethegreat: If you want to self-publish your book as an e-book and need a Web site to distribute it from, we offer the best terms of any magic publisher in the business: 100%. We host your book and advertise it at no cost to you and you receive a full 100% of profits, maintaining a full 100% of control over your e-book. Check out what is happening with Jim Gerrish's 3 PVC pipe Illusion books and Eleazar Goodenough's "Tear-Able Paper Magic" book. They each get the full 100% not only from the totalbook sales, but from partial sales of individual book articles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:42 pm 
Team Penguin

Thank you. I will take that into great consideration...do you have an email address or website that I could contact you with or through in the future?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:12 pm 
Penguin

Just click on my profile for Web site and e-mail.

Post subject: '
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:24 am 
born to perform.

Kyle,
You need to have an exorcist to rid the thirty year old from your seventeen year old body.(ha)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:55 am 
Team Penguin

:shock: ...you are right...I am calling a priest immediatly! :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:56 pm 
Penguin

I think I'll call a priest too, I need someone to fondle my noodle a little bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:49 pm 
Penguin

Yes, I agree Kyle that is an amazing routine, I'm already changing it around to fit my personality! Amazing work! That bok you are working on sounds interesting!