View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: circus wagon?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:43 pm 
Penguin

Does any 1 here have a circus wagon???
if soo does it work well?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:09 pm 
Team Penguin

Don't own it, but have used it, and I do own several props that are exactly the same as it, just a different style/design.

THe prop is great for producting animals. My rabbit has gotton so large now that I have to use a custom made version of the prop so that she will fit into the load chaimber!

It costs a bit, but is a great, easy, and clean way to produce an animal!

Post subject: '
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:17 pm 
born to perform.

I have one! It's not worth the cost $200.00 but it's great to produce live animals from it. If you are handy and can build one it's worth it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:35 pm 
born to perform.

I love the Circus Wagon because the rabbit appears visually. Its makes it easy to create a circus theme for your show(Kids love the circus). I highly recomened it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:29 pm 
Penguin

I have the TV production box... it looks like a television and you put the kids head inside...then take it out and poof, there is the rabbit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:23 pm 

I almost bought the Circus Wagon, but it was a little pricey. I wound up buying Mak Magic's Bunny Box instead.

Kent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:08 pm 
born to perform.

I'm wasn't happy once I received mine. I really think I could've made one for about twenty five bucks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:00 pm 
Penguin

any 1 have any ideas for good patter for this trick?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:09 pm 
Penguin

Custom built/self built props are the best. It will be your trick, and you will perform it very well. Also, noone else but you will have it, which makes you more professional. Of course, you have to be or know someone good at making stuff and have to know the method, but if you do, its well worth it. I do not how this trick you are talking about works, but I am sure you can find someone who does.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:00 pm 
born to perform.

David Ginn has an entertaing routine for the Circus W agon in his video Kid Show How To.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:53 pm 
Team Penguin

David Ginn also sells a bunny production caboose that is really nice...they are on sale right now if he has any left.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:49 am 
Penguin

I ordered one from David Ginn and can't wait to get it. And yes I got a really good price on it but I think he only had a few left.

Anybunny have any tips for training a rabbits?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:43 pm 
Team Penguin

Training rabbits can be strange and hard...but once you get them to trust you, you can do almost anything with them. Rabbits are timid creatures that don't like to be held unless the completely trust the holder. As far as training them to do tricks...just do something they would naturally do.

David Ginn's old rabbit used to be "trained" to jump off of a table into its huddle that David would hold off the floor. Everyone loved it and thought he had cleverly trained the bunny, when in actuality, the huddle was its "safety zone" the rabbit knows it is safe in its cage and huddle because those are the places it spends most of its time. Therefore when the rabbit saw the huddle and saw it open, it would leap from the unfamiliar table into the box. David would then close it and put it behind the curtain.

My rabbit has been trained to lay on its back...kind of like playing dead...but just lay their really still...it took a while for her to get used to me laying her on her back...but now she does not care.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:42 am 
born to perform.

Mental note on rabbits: Don't let them run freely about the house for excercise.. They eat any and everything..and poops and pee a whole lot!

Post subject: husbandry
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:54 pm 
Penguin

I recommend anyone who wants to get into working with rabbits get a book on basic husbandry and care. They are unique little guys and can end up sick or with a broken back if not handled properly. As with anything on this meesage board, practice first (or better yet here read up first) before buying one. Also, keep in mind that rabbits are high up on the list for animal allergies, so ask the folks first before bringing one into the house (common sense). I see books on rabbit care and training at the local library often.

Randy