View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: small essay on posting about the S.O.C
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:20 pm 
Penguin

Recently their have been numerous posts on how long the S.O.C has taken. These posts are getting very old, and I know I am not the only one who thinks that. so here's some info about the S.O.C and please stop posting these rants about it because we cant do anything to help, and you were warned so you should have know what you were getting into.

the s.o.c is SPECIAL ORDER meaning penguin does not have it in their store house and they will ship it only when the supplier who does have it ships it to them for all you know that supplier could be out of stock, and you wait a week before they get it another week for penguin to get it and another 2 weeks to get to your door. They cant control when it ships, or when you get it, they give a warning on their site saying it takes longer, so order at your own risk. We dont need 1000 posts from people saying their order is taking to long, because frankly we really dont care and we cant help you if you have a real beef email customer service and see if they can do anything about it if they cant then just suck up your pride and wait it out. This isnt the only store if you want somthing on the s.o.c and dont want to wait go to another site. or a store near you.

not to mention that most of these thread that have been posted have turned into a personal attack on the poster and thats not what this forum is for.

So please everyone stop posting these type of threads. Because I am sure everyone is thinking the same thing ITS GETTING OLD.

Thanks for reading

--Graham R--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:58 am 
born to perform.

Location: President of the davidcon fan club. (Always welcoming new members)
Wow, this should be a sticky! Just, not in the Essay forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:56 pm 
Penguin

yea I was thinking it should be in general but I wasnt sure. mods can sticky it if they want i dont care.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:32 pm 
Emperor Penguin

A little too much free time eh? This is not an essay, and is just a stupid rant. It has nothing to do with magic and is an insult to this forum. It contains nothing about the SOC that is not already elsewhere. It should be moved at the very least. The only thing getting OLD are these types of posts by people who think thay are smarter than they really are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:28 pm 
Penguin

sirbrad wrote:
A little too much free time eh? This is not an essay, and is just a stupid rant. It has nothing to do with magic and is an insult to this forum. It contains nothing about the SOC that is not already elsewhere. It should be moved at the very least. The only thing getting OLD are these types of posts by people who think thay are smarter than they really are.

actually Its not a rant its a problem that exodus THE MOD adressed a while back but people are still doing it all of the time. So I figured that I would adress it in hopes that people would stop.

but dont worry sirbad we all understand that you infact are just posting this because you are pissed off at what i said in the angel thread and you dont like me so you are just having a childish temper tantrum.

its ok you can just tell me when your done ugly and moaning.

you may be an adult you may be a kid i really dont know, but though I spell at a fourth grade level in your eyes, In mine your childish grudge makes you look like a second grader.

:lol: cheers :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:49 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Hey dont mess with Sirbrad. He made very good points. And i happen to agree; This is not an essay, a forum of a rant, and you posting this wont make a difference.

And a fourth grader would be able to spell 'address'

Last edited by DavidTheCryptic on Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:53 pm 
Emperor Penguin

The essays forum is not the place to address anything other than magic theory. It should not take a whole lot of intelligence to decipher that. Besides who are you to address anything anyway? Who really gives a crap about your attempted addresses? I am not pissed about anything, I call them as I see them.

This is not an essay regarding magic in any forum, it is simply moaning and groaning about questions people are asking about a shop element. In other words, SPAMMING up what was once a good forum that I initially am responsible for it's creation. So get a clue kiddie.

Last edited by sirbrad on Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:57 pm 
Penguin

sirbrad wrote:
Besides who are you to address anything anyway? Who really gives a crap about your attempted addresses?.

Well sirbad since you asked I am a junior magician In the CASTLE, and IBM JR magician of the year mabey thats not much to you, but frankly I dont care at this point, You can keep on fighting but I am done talking to you. because frankly you could be a 12 year old moron for all I know.