View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Advertising on the net
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:06 am 
Emperor Penguin

Advertising so::

The past few months I have seen many topics and posts on advertising and different ways. That’s fine, that’s part of the learning process, one must ask questions to learn.

But some take it too far. Some believe that they are truly ready for this stage; They go out and make a promo video, put up a web site, and print out business cards. This is usually all done in good intention.

Business cards I think are okay, within reason. That’s another time and place.

Personally I don’t think any one should be making a promo video or a web site, until they have performed at least 5 real gigs. Not just performing for friends and family. I mean real world experience.
That way you will have real video footage and peoples quotes to add to both your video and site.

--When you make a promo video you want it to stand out. You want it to show the real you, in real action. Not just a head or a torso or chest, performing tricks in front of a screen. NO, that’s not what it is for. “Performingâ€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:20 pm 
born to perform.

one biggie - SPELL CHECK!!!! Many times people have asked for us to review their sites and we found a spelling or grammatical error in just about every sentence. If you are still in high school then get your english teacher to read it. They are trained to find errors that most people will not catch. You should use them while you can.

Ben Winter