View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Devin Knight
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:25 pm 
born to perform.

He is a professional magician, and also markets quite a few effects. None of Devin's products are sold here on penguin, but on a different site. It's www.[edited].com I believe. Search his name and you'll find the tricks he sells.

I was wondering if everyone has any of the tricks made. I know him, he is my sister's fiance's mother's boyfriend (sounds confusing). Basically, in a year or two, he could end up being my step-dad. I've seen him perform once about 2 years ago. He said next time he go's to a lecture, he will invite me to come with him. He's also been to F.I.S.M, I dont know if he went to perform or watch.

http://amaze.freeyellow.com/index.html here is the link to his stage illusion webiste

http://amaze.freeyellow.com/devin.html here is his homepage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:30 pm 
born to perform.

My apologies. I read the rules, and knew that you can only post different sites that dont carry penguin products. I meant for the magic pro shop link that the people go to the site and search his name and only look at his products. I can't edit this post though. I made a mistake, im sorry.

Any moderators, please feel free to delete this thread. I don't want to be breaking the rules hee at penguin town. It's been such a great help to me.