View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Gazzo
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:34 am 
Penguin

Hey

Who is Gazzo... There seems to be alot of hype around him, everyone says he is incredible, i am sorry to say i dont know anything about him, never heard of him till i saw him at Penguin

pls tell me some stuff about him, and id reather it not be "you moran!!! how could you not hear of Gazzo, he is the greatest living magician in the world"
can you tell me some stuff about him reagarding his perfomances, the kind of magic he uses, were he has performed, anything that he created, stuff like that

i did get a realy good impresion of him after just seeing some the books of his that penguin is selling
The art of Krowd Keeping and Read betwen the lines seem to be exatcly what i am looking for, just by the subjects he aproaches in these books, without even reading them, makes me think highly of him,
but id like to know more about him before buying them

thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:57 am 

Basically without getting in too much detail Gazzo is one of the best street performers there is. No I don't mean David Blaine or Criss Angel street magic type; I mean busking. This page should be helpful: http://www.wamclub.co.uk/wamreviews.html Btw, I do not own any product by him but in my opinion is Gazzo doesn't or never released any crap on the market.