View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:49 pm 
Emperor Penguin

zacharias wrote:
kbx68 wrote:
The podcasts are by Tyas Rrantz. Basicly they are radio shows that you can listen to about magic. To listen to them you first go to the penguin home page. Then you scroll down on the page and right after you see the link on the right that says click to watch movies, you see a button that says Tyas Rrantz presents The Performers Podcast. Click and then hit one of the links that leads you to a blank page. Just let it load and you hear people talking about magic. You dont have to download anything but you do need Quicktime.

Tyas Rrantz, eh?

Seriously though, in one of the podcasts Tyas said they would come out with a new one every week or so. I don't mind waiting one week, or even two, but a month and a half? Come on!

~Z

You've gotta think, though, he has a big stage show, ans is probably too busy with a lot of other things to worry about us little Penguins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:51 pm 
born to perform.

adjones wrote:
zacharias wrote:
kbx68 wrote:
The podcasts are by Tyas Rrantz. Basicly they are radio shows that you can listen to about magic. To listen to them you first go to the penguin home page. Then you scroll down on the page and right after you see the link on the right that says click to watch movies, you see a button that says Tyas Rrantz presents The Performers Podcast. Click and then hit one of the links that leads you to a blank page. Just let it load and you hear people talking about magic. You dont have to download anything but you do need Quicktime.

Tyas Rrantz, eh?

Seriously though, in one of the podcasts Tyas said they would come out with a new one every week or so. I don't mind waiting one week, or even two, but a month and a half? Come on!

~Z

You've gotta think, though, he has a big stage show, ans is probably too busy with a lot of other things to worry about us little Penguins.

Lol, I know what you mean. Just I found them so helpful...

~Z

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:34 pm 
born to perform.

Yeah,I just put all the podcasts on my new ipod i got 2 day.Now I have them to listen to all the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:19 am 
Penguin

kbx68 wrote:

just saying its tyas frantz not rrantz

Post subject: btw
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:12 pm 
Penguin

I dont go on here much, but i was bored.

Anyways, for anyone who is confused, to get it to itunes, i wait till the little gray bar is full, then press the little arrow in the right. Go down to "Save as a Quicktime movie" then go to quicktime, open the file you just saved, and press Export. Make sure you change it to a .aif . U can usually do that at the bottom of the exporting window, or i think you can just change it manually. Then you go to itunes and press import, look for the podcast, and press choose. Tada!!!

Yeah, it takes a while, i did a few today, ill get them on my ipod sooner or later.

and sorry, you can ask questions, but i wont answer them , im extremley busy and never have time go to on here.

hope i helped