View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:29 pm 
born to perform.

Where can I get the Klutz book anyway?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:44 pm 

Since it's not a magic book, most general bookstores carry it. I think I got mine at Borders.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:02 pm 
born to perform.

Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:49 pm 

Actually, most good beanbags are filled with bird seed, not sand. (Millet, to be exact) Sand is too heavy and packs too tightly. Millet seems to give just the right amount of cushion and weight. Just be sure to store them somewhere where rodents can't get to them. I had a set in a box in the Garage, and I found them a year later totally flat with millet hulls all over the bottom of the box.

www.dube.com is the best place to get good juggling supplies of all kinds. Click on "Beanbags" to get the ones you're looking for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:20 pm 
born to perform.

DaveV wrote:
Actually, most good beanbags are filled with bird seed, not sand. (Millet, to be exact) Sand is too heavy and packs too tightly. Millet seems to give just the right amount of cushion and weight. Just be sure to store them somewhere where rodents can't get to them. I had a set in a box in the Garage, and I found them a year later totally flat with millet hulls all over the bottom of the box.

www.dube.com is the best place to get good juggling supplies of all kinds. Click on "Beanbags" to get the ones you're looking for.

Dube is more for beginners though. Like I have said many times before I reccomend Renegade Juggling. But for balls, go the gballz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:24 pm 
born to perform.

I practiced like this guy teaches you in his video..

I can get upto "Step 9" I have been stuck on step for longer than I care to remember (years)

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-juggle-3-balls

1. I can juggle to balls in a single hand!

2. I can put two balls in each hand (so four balls) and toss the balls in the air from one hand to the other VERY FAST. It looks sorta like juggling but it NOT.

3. I can get to step nine on this video above but can't get any further no matter how many hourse I have put into it.

HELP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:15 am 
born to perform.

I juggle revolvers....

But once in awhile I juggle glasses filled with hydrochloric acid, but thats a little dangerous for me so I don't usually do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:22 am 

juggleguy wrote:
Dube is more for beginners though. Like I have said many times before I reccomend Renegade Juggling. But for balls, go the gballz.

I'm a beginner, so for me Dube is fine. But now that I look at Renegade and gballz, I'm thinking I was shopping in the wrong place. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:09 pm 
born to perform.

fallingblood wrote:
DaveV gave a lot of good information. Just one extra thing, if you don't seem like you're getting it, that's alright. Either you will learn quickly, or you will learn slow. But don't let that put you off. Take a rest, and pick it up again. When I started learning, I would listen to music as it would let me kind of zone out and just think about juggling.

Just one last point, many people seem to get better after they have slept. I can't remember why this is, but if you practice during the day, and then practice just a little more a little while before going to bed, it's been shown that once you wake up, you have actually improved. I really didn't believe this at first, but every source that I learned from, said the same thing. And it seems to work.

Have fun with it though, and take DaveV's advice.

I took the sleep advice into consideration and can now successfully juggle 3 balls after 2 days of practice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:31 pm 
born to perform.

kraynik wrote:
fallingblood wrote:
DaveV gave a lot of good information. Just one extra thing, if you don't seem like you're getting it, that's alright. Either you will learn quickly, or you will learn slow. But don't let that put you off. Take a rest, and pick it up again. When I started learning, I would listen to music as it would let me kind of zone out and just think about juggling.

Just one last point, many people seem to get better after they have slept. I can't remember why this is, but if you practice during the day, and then practice just a little more a little while before going to bed, it's been shown that once you wake up, you have actually improved. I really didn't believe this at first, but every source that I learned from, said the same thing. And it seems to work.

Have fun with it though, and take DaveV's advice.

I took the sleep advice into consideration and can now successfully juggle 3 balls after 2 days of practice.

I never really thought it would work. I was trying to juggle six. When I woke up the next morning I was able to do 10!

Not really, but it did work with my five balls. I was really sucking it up, then the next morning I got my record.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:10 pm 
born to perform.

I was checking out the Renegade site, and I was curious as to which size to get(14-panel, 8-panel, 8-panel-numbers, 4 panel-numbers, 4-panel balls)? I've been juggling three baseballs for a while and wanted to get some real juggling balls, and was just curious which size. Thank you for any and all help.

-Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:20 pm 

Unless you're a small child, 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 is good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:41 pm 
born to perform.

Ah cool, thanks for the tip.

-Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:46 pm 
born to perform.

I would suggest the eight panel balls. They are more round than less panels, but the 14 panel ball looks sort of mishapen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:56 pm 
born to perform.

I ended up ordering the 2 3/4 sized suede balls. I got it in red because it seems like it would stick out and be colorful but also wouldn't get as dirty as the white ones. I measure out the 2 3/4 and the 2 1/2, and I thought that the 2 3/4 would work best in my hands. Thanks very much to both Juggleguy, and DaveV for the advice!

I was curious though, for most of you, how was the shipping time?

-Matt