View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH ONLY A 3 BALL ROUTINE!?!?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:34 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 22 Nov 2002
Posts: 679
Location: United States
This is the best 3 ball routine I have seen done with music...

Yes, there are people who can do more than 3 balls and juggle other things. BUT for doing something with only 3 balls and music this is done quite well..


Really opens my eyes into seeing how just a simple juggle of 3 balls cand look very good with LOTS of practice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT-_2oAd ... ed&search=

(click on link above)


Last edited by DINOTECH on Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:36 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
I've seen that before, but it's still amazing every time I see it. That guy is awesome.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:28 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 238
Location: Well I was thinking about it but, I like your moms house
Yes that is a great video
And dont let him fool you juggling is harder than he made it
Once agian that dude is good


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:15 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 1152
Location: State champions, baby!
Although it's not exactly a routine, I think this guy is 100 times better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx5Sp_hoHKM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:26 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
I wouldn't say 100 times, but I think he's definitely better. That's the only juggling video that I've actually enjoyed watching... maybe it was because of the awesome music. Do you know what the "King of the Bongo" song is? Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:00 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 25 Dec 2006
Posts: 1722
Location: Canada
Does anyone know what the first song is, the "I am a rocket man" one?

Thanks,

~Z


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:51 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 1152
Location: State champions, baby!
The first song is "Rocket Man" and the second is "Bongo Bong". I haven't been able to find the same versions as the video though.



:D Lucky sevens post! 777 :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:49 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 10 Sep 2004
Posts: 8861
Location: Las Vegas
FYI, Chris Bliss is performing at the Orleans showroom in Las Vegas Aug 31-Sept 2

Not a bad gig for "just three balls."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:19 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 59
juggle them, duh.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:21 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 1152
Location: State champions, baby!
I_was_born_toperform wrote:
juggle them, duh.....


You have seriously got to know less about juggling than any other person. But according to you you're really good! So go juggle your "fire sticks" whatever those are/ They must be pretty unique, because I've never heard of them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:10 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 1222
juggleguy wrote:
I_was_born_toperform wrote:
juggle them, duh.....


You have seriously got to know less about juggling than any other person. But according to you you're really good! So go juggle your "fire sticks" whatever those are/ They must be pretty unique, because I've never heard of them.


hehe Fire sticks. probably burned half of his common sense.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:51 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Apr 2006
Posts: 2428
Location: Barrow, Alaska
borntopreform wrote:
juggleguy wrote:
I_was_born_toperform wrote:
juggle them, duh.....


You have seriously got to know less about juggling than any other person. But according to you you're really good! So go juggle your "fire sticks" whatever those are/ They must be pretty unique, because I've never heard of them.


hehe Fire sticks. probably burned half of his common sense.


lmfao good one! :lol: yeah i_am_born_tobegay why dont you go make a video of yourself with your fabled fire sticks...oooohh...scaaary....lol show us what you got. if you can talk the talk, juggle the juggle


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:03 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 1222
varjak_paw wrote:
borntopreform wrote:
juggleguy wrote:
I_was_born_toperform wrote:
juggle them, duh.....


You have seriously got to know less about juggling than any other person. But according to you you're really good! So go juggle your "fire sticks" whatever those are/ They must be pretty unique, because I've never heard of them.


hehe Fire sticks. probably burned half of his common sense.


lmfao good one! :lol: yeah i_am_born_tobegay why dont you go make a video of yourself with your fabled fire sticks...oooohh...scaaary....lol show us what you got. if you can talk the talk, juggle the juggle


i [edited] lmao when I read Fire Sticks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:18 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Apr 2006
Posts: 2428
Location: Barrow, Alaska
borntopreform wrote:
varjak_paw wrote:
borntopreform wrote:
juggleguy wrote:
I_was_born_toperform wrote:
juggle them, duh.....


You have seriously got to know less about juggling than any other person. But according to you you're really good! So go juggle your "fire sticks" whatever those are/ They must be pretty unique, because I've never heard of them.


hehe Fire sticks. probably burned half of his common sense.


lmfao good one! :lol: yeah i_am_born_tobegay why dont you go make a video of yourself with your fabled fire sticks...oooohh...scaaary....lol show us what you got. if you can talk the talk, juggle the juggle


i [edited] lmao when I read Fire Sticks.


lol i know right. does he mean torches or what ? haha


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:13 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 59
you are just saying that as a cover up so you dont look bad, i do own fire sticks and they are really good.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.