View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Zenn's Magic 2/6
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:30 am 
born to perform.

So tonight I was at a friends farewell party (he is off to the air-force for basic training) and I had some cards, and sponge balls on me (along with color changing knives and EB) I was there for four hours and I ended up doing magic for about 3 hours. It was a lot of fun, I did my biddle trick (FINALLY got the vanish I was working on down), French Kiss (best trick of the night), my new ACR routine (finally added card to mouth.... GREAT responses), Stigmata, Chicago Opener (my version always kills... don't know why though lol), Card to Impossible location (that one went over really well! I had appear in a lamp, a friends pocket, and even in the dogs collar), and did some card mentalism (I force a card, then pretend to read their body to find out what card they chose. I got the idea from Criss Angel's appearance on Ellen... yes I know I said Criss Angel but this trick turned out to be killer!). Over all it was a great night and one of my friends are now considering hiring me for parties =D

~Zenn

Post subject: Re: Zenn's Magic 2/6
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:25 pm 
born to perform.

Zenn_Darkfire wrote:
So tonight I was at a friends farewell party (he is off to the air-force for basic training) and I had some cards, and sponge balls on me (along with color changing knives and EB) I was there for four hours and I ended up doing magic for about 3 hours. It was a lot of fun, I did my biddle trick (FINALLY got the vanish I was working on down), French Kiss (best trick of the night), my new ACR routine (finally added card to mouth.... GREAT responses), Stigmata, Chicago Opener (my version always kills... don't know why though lol), Card to Impossible location (that one went over really well! I had appear in a lamp, a friends pocket, and even in the dogs collar), and did some card mentalism (I force a card, then pretend to read their body to find out what card they chose. I got the idea from Criss Angel's appearance on Ellen... yes I know I said Criss Angel but this trick turned out to be killer!). Over all it was a great night and one of my friends are now considering hiring me for parties =D

~Zenn

Sorry, it always makes me laugh. Also, glad to see you included CTM in your ACR. CTM is such a great trick. Sounds like you had a blast. Good luck for next time.