View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:07 pm 
born to perform.

i still don't see anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:24 pm 
Penguin

you cant see the flash in this video. on the episode (new season) where criss makes the girl in the bikini top vanish from the chair, they show this same exact two-table top vanish, but just a tiny clip of it, and you can see the flash there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:25 pm 
Penguin

im sick and tired of all this criss angel bashing! Who cares! not many people i know can accualy make someone vanish without editing, or a floor trap, or like i did, run and jump in a tree! lol. The only things he uses editing for is the impossible stunts, he just uses a different method. I know ever1 says this, but its true, a magicians point in.. magic i guess is too entertain, its like palming. Its not a real card vanish, card from air or anything, theres a trick to it, its just hidden from the spectators/laymen. ITs also like this, a magician has coin under hankerchief, he tells spectator ( stooge) put your hand under there, tell me if its still there, then stooge secretly pulls it out. I may not be the best at defending some1, or copying some1 else, but u guys out there you accualy play everything back, really slow, just so you can prove that some1 has recreated a way on levitation, or vanishing it a way that is completely impromtu on tv! Who cares, Not every magician is full of sleight of hand, and not every1 has a rabbit up their sleeve.Just enjoy the effects as they are, dont look for "flashes" and "stooges" just so you can prove your a loser. And im not the mean type, so take it from me, and i dont mean ur a loser, i just couln't think of ne other word.. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:07 am 
born to perform.

Whoa, i had no clue! lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:11 am 
Penguin

sry, just repeating what every1 else says! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:13 am 
Penguin

in the vanish where he "flashes," the one on the table, is that vanish impromptu, does it cost a lot? can anyone do it? where can I buy it? thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:56 am 
Penguin

This is further proof that he does not use camera tricks.

A Vanish is one of the easiest things to make a camera trick for-- why dont you think they would use tricks here if they use them everywhere else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:34 pm 
Penguin

um, that didn't really answer my question, is it impromptu? does it cost a lot? are there plans for it online?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:15 pm 
Penguin

Here is a hint on the flash where he self vanishes on the table:

Top left hand corner.

Once you see it the first time it is sooo obvious. I dont actually know how this is done but I did notice the flash.

-Matt
P.S. You can only see the flash when he shows the clip at the very beggining of the Vanish episode.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:42 pm 
born to perform.

Where can I buy thid dissapearance?, and are all the people behind him stooges?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:50 pm 
Emperor Penguin

search the net for illusions, but if you know how vanishes work then its pretty self explanatory, if you watch the midgets come out from under the park bench its probably the same method.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:08 pm 
born to perform.

magikrn wrote:
search the net for illusions, but if you know how vanishes work then its pretty self explanatory, if you watch the midgets come out from under the park bench its probably the same method.

Sory, I'm completley lay when it comes to vanishes, so I dont understand what your talking about, lol. Does the effect have a name?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:37 am 
Penguin

when someone said "top left corner" which one? the top left corner of the blanket, the acual TV screen, or the top left corner of under the table?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:08 am 
born to perform.

yeah, I looked again also, but nI cannot see anything in the top left corner. Where did you learn how the dissappearnce works?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:10 am 
Penguin

demoncheeseball101 wrote:
when someone said "top left corner" which one? the top left corner of the blanket, the acual TV screen, or the top left corner of under the table?

The top left corner of the TV screen.

-Matt

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next