View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:13 am 
Penguin

VLaraway wrote:
Nope, this one:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=igIxs0LS1Y0& ... 20%20table

But I still didn't catch anything... :shock:

-Vinnie

Vinne the flash was on this trick but when they showed it at the beginning of the vanish episode. They cut it off too soon for you to see in this one.
-Matt

Post subject: criss angel is stupid
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:55 pm 
Penguin

OK as much as Criss Angel cliams to be some great magician im sorry but he isnt. He is a perfect example of a stage magician put on the street. Criss uses camera tricks and staged audiences to impress people and make them think he can do amazing feats that are plain out stupid. I am a gut shot street magician and sleight of hand is my middle name. The only real slights ive seen criss perform are stupid ones, such as his use of the poker chips into the glass. He only gets away with these slieghts due to his name. I tried the same exact trick on my family and every one knew exactly how it was done. I hate his effects. I have friends in video processing and i know how he does every single one of his large scale effects. I know these effects due to a friend who i am disclosed to mention but he knew some people who knew some people who knew some people who were behind the scenes of criss angel so to speak. ask away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:04 pm 
Emperor Penguin

no offense, but if your family knew how you did the effect with the poker chips, then sleight of hand is not your middle name. that effect utilizes the basics of coin manipulation, which you obviously didnt perform very well if you were caught. and another thing, criss has been voted magician of the year 3 times. he is the only magician to be named magician of the year 3 times, that to me makes him very good. can we see some videos of you performing please, you need to put your money where your mouth is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:46 am 
Penguin

oh! diss!

Post subject: Re: criss angel is stupid
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:35 am 
born to perform.

Katzpj06 wrote:
OK as much as Criss Angel cliams to be some great magician im sorry but he isnt. He is a perfect example of a stage magician put on the street. Criss uses camera tricks and staged audiences to impress people and make them think he can do amazing feats that are plain out stupid. I am a gut shot street magician and sleight of hand is my middle name. The only real slights ive seen criss perform are stupid ones, such as his use of the poker chips into the glass. He only gets away with these slieghts due to his name. I tried the same exact trick on my family and every one knew exactly how it was done. I hate his effects. I have friends in video processing and I know how he does every single one of his large scale effects. I know these effects due to a friend who I am disclosed to mention but he knew some people who knew some people who knew some people who were behind the scenes of criss angel so to speak. ask away.

Look like someone has a bit of an ego. If anything here is fake, it's your post.

Post subject: hmm lets see
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:08 pm 
Penguin

ok everyone i may have sounded a bit arrogant before but im not lying when i say that my sleight of hand is very good and the reason i wasnt caught by my family im sure you can all relate that once they catch on after 7 or 8 tricks that you can palm things than its just obvious i mean your hand is over the cup obviously its in your hand. and as for criss again i may have been slightly harsh with saying he was a terrible magician but i simply dont like his style of magic he has a fantastic coin thru soda can though witch i do on a regular basis. As for me ive been doing magic for a couple years and i'm already a paid magician at a local coffee shop in my town I also have been speaking to Oz Pearlman about getting me into some serious competitions so please dont doubt me.

Post subject: back
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:12 pm 
Penguin

I may have left a few things out before i had a typo but i wasnt cought my parents simply figured it out, my slight was perfectly fine there just used to it. Also as for Lord whatever , Chesse ball, and magickrn, u talk like your so great y not get in the IBM or something I would love to see you at a competition.

Post subject: one more thing
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:16 pm 
Penguin

and one more thing lance uve posted 1100 posts as for magikrn with ur 732 both of you clearly need to spend less time on the computer talking to people like me who are actually doing something with magic and more time practicing so mabe you will be able to do anything with yours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:53 pm 
Emperor Penguin

i never claimed to be better than anybody, you did. as for my posts, i post most of my posts late at night or during the day while im at work, when i dont feel like practicing. I just find you to be like another certain so called professional magician who frequents this site, who has nothing better to do than talk down on a fellow magician. I still dont understand how you can say he is bad at magic for performing a certain effect that your family was able to figure out, your family is of course going to know how you do certain things. try using that routine on some laymen and see if you are caught.

Post subject: again with this
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:06 am 
Penguin

ok im not trying to put down anyone i simply posted something and was brutally insulted by a few people. I never claimed being better than anyone else. as for professional i am not a professional. I am a semi professional at best. Origionally in this thread i wanted to give myself the proper name and help everyone realize crisses secrects as i know most of them. As for the chips thing I simply dont like it . I never told this to you as a matter of disrespect to me but I am just 15 however dont let my age decive you I came in 2nd at a new york state magic competition this year in close up against upwards of 120 competetors up to the age of 18.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:17 am 
Emperor Penguin

i only insulted you because you said palming a coin is stupid, yet sleight of hand is your middle name, i mean come on. what kind of statement is that. also your not allowed to tell people criss's secrets, as that is exposure. just because you dont personally like an effect doesnt make it bad. Im sorry if im coming off as an [edited], but you cant just come in here and state your opinion and then get bent out of shape when someone calls you on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:46 pm 
Penguin

The only thing I see in this, is that the camera zooms in a tiny bit right after the vanish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:03 pm 
Penguin

magikrn wrote:
no offense, but if your family knew how you did the effect with the poker chips, then sleight of hand is not your middle name. that effect utilizes the basics of coin manipulation, which you obviously didnt perform very well if you were caught. and another thing, criss has been voted magician of the year 3 times. he is the only magician to be named magician of the year 3 times, that to me makes him very good. can we see some videos of you performing please, you need to put your money where your mouth is.

thank you very much

Post subject: i found the video
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:54 pm 
Penguin

i found the video and i still dont see the flash it even shows it in slow mo
please tell me

heres the web page i found it in : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ngel&hl=en

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:16 am 
Penguin

That video ends before you can see the flash.
-Matt

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next