View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Whos better???
Criss Angel 43%  43%  [ 41 ]
David Blaine 57%  57%  [ 54 ]
Total votes : 95
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:22 am 
Penguin

it obious that david blaine is the clear cut winner :D criss uses tomuch editing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:21 am 
born to perform.

David Blaine rules!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:44 pm 
Penguin

you cant REALLY compare them...Criss Angel does illusions and big things like going through an armor truck...David Blaine does the Ambixious Card Routine and shows him doing it to like 5 different audiences then vanishes a coin on someones palm to 5 different audiences, personally i think David Blaine is just really really good with cards...thats it, i dont think he can do very much anything but card tricks...Criss Angel is about 100 times more entertaining even if theres a blatent camera edit i still like watching it....so to sum it all up...Criss Angel does a wide range of tricks and illusions...while David Blaine has a nice DL...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:49 pm 
born to perform.

there is much more skill required with cards than most big illuisons or camera tricks. Also, what about Blaine's bird resurection, chicken head effect, mentalism, hand through window, those are card tricks? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:50 pm 
born to perform.

by the way, they showed him doing Ambitious card once, know what you are talking about before you talk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:54 pm 
born to perform.

I think the true difference between Blaine's shows and Angel's, aside from the camera tricks and actors, is that Blaine is a true street magician, while Angel tries to be one. Also, Blaine's show focus on the reactions of the audience. While Angel focus on himself and focus on showing off and being cocky.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:41 pm 
born to perform.

you said cocky... he he ha ha..sorry couldnt resist..but other than that icompletely agree with tony....yeah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:22 pm 
Penguin

I just read this title in the topic, went to page 4 and wanted to say my opinion - CRISS ANGEL IS BETTER! HE IS MORE ORIGINAL AND CREATIVE! DAVID BLAINE DOES STUNTS, NOT MAGIC, AND WHEN DAVID DOES MAGIC, IT'S CRAPPY! EVERYTHING THAT DAVID BLAINE DOES, CRISS ANGEL DOES SOMETHING BETTER, READ MY CHART! -

david blaine-Criss Angel
frosen in block of ice-Set on fire & vanishes/reapears after
kept under ground & taken out-Buried alive and dug himself out
kept in box in the air for long time-flies by fishhooks from helicopter
drowned alive and Failed - ha ha!-Oasis
nothing-Bike Jump Vanish
nothing-Walks up building
nothing-Walks on Water
nothing-Really Cool Illusions
camera edit of balducci levitation-custom levitation

ALSO, DAVID BLAINE IS A F***ING IDIOT AND SELLS HIMSELF OUT AFTER EVERY TV SPECIAL, HE IS A FRAUD, WHEN IT COMES TO HIS "MAGIC TRICKS" ANYONE COULD DO IT, CRISS ANGEL RELEASED 2 OF HIS TRICKS AND WAITED A LITTLE, INSTEAD OF THE DAY AFTER LIKE david blaine. I HATE DAVID BLAINE WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:18 pm 
Emperor Penguin

get a grip, your only giving these people fuel to burn your [edited], its coming real soon........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:32 pm 
born to perform.

im expecting tony will burn your [edited] and wipe it up with yer face...but...then again there are other blaine fans to do that (like me)..but im to lazy to prvoe you wrong and will not do it..because im too lazy not because i have no reasons..i have reasons..so wait for tony to burn you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:09 pm 
born to perform.

I'm even going to attempt to respond to that. I think even Angel fans who read that will think he's pathetic, so why kick him when he's down? :?:

-Tony

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:47 pm 
Emperor Penguin

ok ill do it, first off i am a fan of both, one is not better than the other. you cant compare the stunts they do to each other, for one blaine was buried for what... 3 days, and angel was in there for a few minutes at the most. blaine was in ice for 3 days, angel was on fire for a minute with a suit on, that people in the movies wear everyday. camera edit of balducci....camera edit to building, people watching his levitation from front....he didnt fail drowned alive, he didnt get the record he wanted, he was still in the water for 7 days, i want to see you do that... i dont know what oasis is so i cant comment.

anyway before you go bashing either one, know the facts. i never thought i would be comparing the two this way but your post is idiotic, has no ground or argumentative facts.you posted in too many caps which inflamed me to the point that i had to show why i think you are wrong in so many different ways.

blaine fans happy yet????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:29 am 
born to perform.

tony...dude...you are awesome..thats all i have to say

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:18 am 
Penguin

demoncheeseball101 wrote:
I just read this title in the topic, went to page 4 and wanted to say my opinion - CRISS ANGEL IS BETTER! HE IS MORE ORIGINAL AND CREATIVE! DAVID BLAINE DOES STUNTS, NOT MAGIC, AND WHEN DAVID DOES MAGIC, IT'S CRAPPY! EVERYTHING THAT DAVID BLAINE DOES, CRISS ANGEL DOES SOMETHING BETTER, READ MY CHART! -

david blaine-Criss Angel
frosen in block of ice-Set on fire & vanishes/reapears after
kept under ground & taken out-Buried alive and dug himself out
kept in box in the air for long time-flies by fishhooks from helicopter
drowned alive and Failed - ha ha!-Oasis
nothing-Bike Jump Vanish
nothing-Walks up building
nothing-Walks on Water
nothing-Really Cool Illusions
camera edit of balducci levitation-custom levitation

ALSO, DAVID BLAINE IS A F***ING IDIOT AND SELLS HIMSELF OUT AFTER EVERY TV SPECIAL, HE IS A FRAUD, WHEN IT COMES TO HIS "MAGIC TRICKS" ANYONE COULD DO IT, CRISS ANGEL RELEASED 2 OF HIS TRICKS AND WAITED A LITTLE, INSTEAD OF THE DAY AFTER LIKE david blaine. I HATE DAVID BLAINE WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY....SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS.....there will never EVER EVER EVER be anyone like angel.....david blaine isn't even in his league....say what you want, but u all no angel is better..there is so much to prove it....i suggest that ALL you david blaine [edited] kissers...just give up... angel has one the battle hands down

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:46 am 
Emperor Penguin

how do you "one" the battle.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next