View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:02 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 28 Jan 2007
Posts: 123
Hey I am really sorry I havent wrote in a while. I actually DO magic unlike some people that have no life and just stay on their computer all day! Also, stop talking about how my parents help me write these stupid posts. Lets see why i would say that, o ya because my Dad died last year fighting in Iraq and was a head general and got captured and died. We didnt even get his body to go in the funeral. O ya and my wonderful mother she left! So i live in a aparment mostly by myself, I am sorry with a 19 yr. old half drunk sister! I thought magic might be a good escape from what i live through! Also, I am sorry for being rude or mean sometimes I just take aggresion onto other people. Also I like doing magci that is what usually pays for my aparment. Also, Criiss Angel is the only magican I really get to see, since my computer is soooooo slow and I cant watch any magicians on youtube or something and I cant go out and see somebodys show because I cant drive and my sister wouldnt dream of taking me! So i am sorry if i am lacking in the substance of " magic" that you guys have. I only get a trick a month or so because I have to pay for it. By the way I am not 12 I am 14. I also cant have a library full of magic ( I only wish) because I cant afford. So please before you hurt another kid who only looks up to you guys, please be careful what you say.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:37 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 620
acesplaya35 wrote:
Hey I am really sorry I havent wrote in a while. I actually DO magic unlike some people that have no life and just stay on their computer all day! Also, stop talking about how my parents help me write these stupid posts. Lets see why i would say that, o ya because my Dad died last year fighting in Iraq and was a head general and got captured and died. We didnt even get his body to go in the funeral. O ya and my wonderful mother she left! So i live in a aparment mostly by myself, I am sorry with a 19 yr. old half drunk sister! I thought magic might be a good escape from what i live through! Also, I am sorry for being rude or mean sometimes I just take aggresion onto other people. Also I like doing magci that is what usually pays for my aparment. Also, Criiss Angel is the only magican I really get to see, since my computer is soooooo slow and I cant watch any magicians on youtube or something and I cant go out and see somebodys show because I cant drive and my sister wouldnt dream of taking me! So i am sorry if i am lacking in the substance of " magic" that you guys have. I only get a trick a month or so because I have to pay for it. By the way I am not 12 I am 14. I also cant have a library full of magic ( I only wish) because I cant afford. So please before you hurt another kid who only looks up to you guys, please be careful what you say.




Lemme get this straight, So first you argue and insult some of the most respected members here, and after you get totally pwned, you ask for pity? Please.
I'm sorry your life sucks, if that isnt just another lie.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:40 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1305
Hmmmm.....

I thought your dad was a professional magician:


acesplaya35 wrote:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:02 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
hey dont listen to them man i know a 100% sure way of doing this with no gimmicks my dad is a porfessional does this all the time it it works all the time youjust need a assistant.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:50 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Sep 2003
Posts: 11155
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
Yes, be careful what YOU say next time and who YOU say it too. You sound very broke for earning $300-$500 a show, and having little magic material. Nonetheless, I am not hard to get along with as long as you don't cross or try to BS me. Those are the types I "own" because they truly deserve it. Resorting to pity after a serious owning has been a common tactic many have resorted to in the past.

But I am glad you finally told the truth. You have little money, see very little magic, own very little magic, make stupid posts, live with 19 yr. old half drunken sister, and look up to us. I hope you learned from your humbling experience, and now we can move on to the reason we are all here, magic.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:53 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Sep 2003
Posts: 11155
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
sean_mh wrote:
Hmmmm.....

I thought your dad was a professional magician:



No his dad IS a "porfessional" (sic) Big difference. That means present tense. The problem with lying is that you have to create at least seven other supporting lies to back it up, otherwise someone astute will expose you eventually.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:03 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Sep 2003
Posts: 11155
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
"I actually DO magic unlike some people that have no life and just stay on their computer all day!"

Or you just cannot afford a computer, and have to wait for the library to open the next day.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:32 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 06 Jul 2007
Posts: 384
Location: Denver, CO
1.The whole story you've said is BS so I won't even get into that.
2.Just because you claim to DO magic in real life does not mean that you are GOOD at it, it just means taht you claim to do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:01 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 28 Jan 2007
Posts: 123
Look guys if you think I am lying I am not ok. Plus I really dont care what you think. also, i didnt get owned I was far from that. I really just dont care what you guys think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:06 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1305
Good! If you don't care what we think, stop posting and let this thread fade away.


Sean


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:15 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 620
acesplaya35 wrote:
Look guys if you think I am lying I am not ok. Plus I really dont care what you think. also, i didnt get owned I was far from that. I really just dont care what you guys think.



You're right, You didnt get owned at all.

You were pwned!



;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:16 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Sep 2003
Posts: 11155
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
You were pwned, boxed, and resold in the worst way possible. Hopefully it was a good learning experience for you. But don't fret, some of the kids that I have majorly pwned here in the past with my superior, uber, and witty intellect have turned out to be great contributors here; and matured quickly shortly after. All the others simply faded back into the childhood abyss in which they came.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:21 am 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 18 Aug 2002
Posts: 5856
Location: www.anythingmagic.net
I'm not a kiddie, but Brad set me straight with this place. I know understand why he is the way he is now, this place will do it to you.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:11 am 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 03 Mar 2004
Posts: 1931
Location: www.mysteryandillusion.com
acesplaya35 wrote:
my Dad died last year fighting in Iraq and was a head general and got captured and died. We didnt even get his body to go in the funeral.


Last year I was in Germany; right next to one of the largest American training bases in Europe. I was an acquaintance of the Base commander, (We both rode Harleys and he attended a few of my magic shows). I think I would have heard if a “Head Generalâ€


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:07 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 28 Jan 2007
Posts: 123
O i am so sorry I didnt tell you all the grosome details. I am so sorry. First Nbc said " Sorry, son but the world doesnt need to hear this right now" they thought it was too sad and depressing for anyone to here. also, trust me you wont set me staright I am already straight! Also, please lets just get this forum to fade. I am soooooooo tired of this same old bu**sh**.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:25 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Sep 2003
Posts: 11155
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
That is another lie, the media feeds off of negativity. Watch the news, it is 99% negative.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.