View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:08 pm 
Penguin

arenzana wrote:
Copper feild uses a blue screen with blue wires holding him so it is hard to notice the same way they do it in the movies. That is my theorie.

rofl well ur dead WRONG..why the edited would he swing around the stage with a blue screen and big blue wires infront of a live audience of thousands? thats the stupidest thing i've heard...lmoa...camera tricks in a live show....sigh, there should be an IQ minimum to be on this forum..liek above 100? hahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:16 pm 
Penguin

oasis604 wrote:
arenzana wrote:
Copper feild uses a blue screen with blue wires holding him so it is hard to notice the same way they do it in the movies. That is my theorie.

rofl well ur dead WRONG..why the edited would he swing around the stage with a blue screen and big blue wires infront of a live audience of thousands? thats the stupidest thing I've heard...lmoa...camera tricks in a live show....sigh, there should be an IQ minimum to be on this forum..liek above 100? hahaha

lmao

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:18 pm 
Penguin

arenzana wrote:

rofl well ur dead WRONG..why the edited would he swing around the stage with a blue screen and big blue wires infront of a live audience of thousands? thats the stupidest thing i've heard...lmoa...camera tricks in a live show....sigh, there should be an IQ minimum to be on this forum..liek above 100? hahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:22 pm 
born to perform.

Ok, think of it this way. If I saw with my own eyes, right there in front of me, a person levitate from one building to another, I would prolly piss in my pants and go running off the walls, lol. Those people that were on the root top just stood there, like, errr, he's flying wow, thats pretty cool. I would be freaking out right then, wouldn't you? Definately paid actors, definately camera edits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:58 pm 
Penguin

HAHAHHA. I didnt know you guys can just give away secrets like that here lol. I gave away some stuff on his walking on water on this one site. I didnt give the hole trick away. Just gave some pointers. And i was banned that night lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:11 pm 
Penguin

I was just giving an idea i am sorry i didnt remeber that you shouldnt expose things. Yet i was just giving an idea. Is that so bad sure it is not that amazing idea but i was just trying to help. cant you people read something without getting angry. I am sorry that all of you didnt like the idea but i was just trying to help. I heard that theory from one of my friends.

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:14 pm 
Penguin

Sorrry for posting an idea that was considered exposer i wont do it again i promise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:22 pm 
Penguin

your not suppose to be discussing secrets, period.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:07 pm 
Penguin

yes i know now so now thats the end to it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:23 pm 
Penguin

rrashtchy wrote:
your not suppose to be discussing secrets, period.

I don't think the fact that he is suspended by wires for the taping of the building float is a secret. I mean what else could it be?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:41 pm 
born to perform.

YES. Now I will get a blue screen, and wires and fly and say I am superman :D .

That wasn't really exposure to me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:42 am 
born to perform.

I didn't read anything that seemed like exposure to me.

Anyway, its like someone said, wires are obvious. And I think actors were involved probably too. It was like blaine's levitation multiplied by a hundred.

No wait, actually I think angel uses a ufo's tractor beam to hold him up in the air and it uses its invisible camo like predator so no one can see it and drags him through the air to the other building. Yeah, thats definately it, its not a camera trick. Wow!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:15 pm 
born to perform.

Location: President of the davidcon fan club. (Always welcoming new members)
Two words: padded armpits.

*wheeze*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:34 pm 
Emperor Penguin

There was no need for paid actors and camera tricks. David Copperfield did nearly the same effect. But instead he levitated across the Grand Canyon. Criss Angel is rich, he can afford props we can't. He did it by using a lot of money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:51 am 
Penguin

A comment I read about this video:If you people believe this trick to be true, please read this. If it was mentioned before, im sorry.

Tune into 01:41, where you will see a far away angle of Angel floating. Right below is a man standing, looking up at him. Alright.

Now tune into 03:36. Here we a fast forwarded shot of what we had seen before, same angle and all (bit farther though). Now this is where they screwed up. INstead of the lone man below angel, you see a group of people at the far corner. :twisted: