View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Grow Up!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:40 pm 
Penguin

I don't get why all of you bash and cuss out criss angel. everytime he does an amazing effect. he automatically uses camera tricks?! the people that are bashing criss angel for being a good magician are either threatend and jealous by him, and mad that he is better than them, or they know they'll never figure out his tricks, so they pretend that they hate him and think up the only explanation for his tricks. he cheats. which could very much be true, but you don't know that. camera tricks. BS. you people need to grow up. saying he's a fake. using gimicks and stuff. thats exactly what half of you use when you do a trick. gimmicks. it's getting annoying. all these anti-criss forums. grow up and stop hating someone because they're good at what they do. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:42 pm 

Ok, you just made a post to point out something that everyone else has already pointed out. We know that people bash Angel all the time and some have made topics like this. Just letting you know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:44 pm 
Penguin

O. my bad. like i said on my other post on this forum, i don't have the time to look at all the posts and make sure what i'm writing hasen't already been said. sorry though

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:14 pm 
born to perform.

No one ever bashed Angel for using gimmicks, they only bash him for using camera tricks and paid actors. Know what you're talking about before you tell people to grow up. By the way, if you think people only bash him because he's better than them, then why dont we bash Blaine, or Cyril, or Allan Ackerman, or Paul Harris, or any of those magicians who are better? You made no sense.

This was not a bash on Angel.

-Tony

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:35 pm 
born to perform.

They may be but what makes those magicians better than him? Domt try and defend blaine he used camera tricks for the balducci and a stooge for the tooth trick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:18 pm 

oztheozzie wrote:
then why dont we bash Blaine, or Cyril, or Allan Ackerman, or Paul Harris, or any of those magicians who are better?

Blaine does get bashed. All the time. People were beginning to bash Cyril not too long ago. Ackerman and Paul Harris aren't on tv or in the public eye. People have a tendency to turn on anything or anyone that makes it big. Blaine is a decent magician, nothing more, and gained a huge following after his first special. After that, the novelty wore off and people, usually online, began bashing unmercifully. Cyril is only well known to people that go looking for him online. Which means only magicians. Since no one is coming to magicians mentioning Cyril, he's still the magicians' secret treasure, so to speak. If Cyril was on tv in America, I guarantee everyone would be screaming camera tricks. I guarantee it, because I have no idea how he pushes a hamburger into a picture. That's why. Cyril does some amazing stuff that many here could only explain as camera tricks. He would get the same heat for making it harder for average magicians to do the bigger stuff. Ackerman and Paul Harris? Who are they, oh wait, they're the guys that have never been in the public eye. No one knows who they are outside of the magician scene. That's like me mentioning Earnie Earick to many of you. Most of you don't know who he is. Try this example. Go to your next magic meeting and mention "Exodus." Unless they're on here, no one knows who I am. It's the same thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:56 pm 
born to perform.

The guy originally meant that We only bash Angel becuase he is better than us. When I spoke up, I meant myself, I know I used "we" and "they", sorry for that. I don't bash Blaine, I know who Harris is, yet I dont bash him, I bash Angel for reasons I cannot explain right now (but I'm sure many have heard a thousand times :lol: ).

-Tony

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:53 pm 
Penguin

Exactly, "you can't explaine it now." the reason you bash Angel is because you assume he uses camera tricks, and editing. do you work with him. do you know people that work with him, have you ever been on his show. i doubt it. so stop making excuses for him being a good magician. he very well may use camera tricks. you don't have proof of that. when someone writes in the forum, "i wonder how Criss did that last night, it was cool" and someone always says camera tricks and editing. weather he uses that or not, he's still a good magician. even if he uses camera tricks, he still does magic to regular people, and it looks great, therefor makes him a good magician.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:57 pm 
Penguin

Jelousy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:14 pm 
Penguin

Actually I thought he was referring to This when he said he "couldn't explain right now." Correct me if I'm wrong oztheozzie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:35 pm 
born to perform.

rippedandrestored wrote:
"They may be but what makes those magicians better than him? Domt try and defend blaine he used camera tricks for the balducci and a stooge for the tooth trick."

Wow, that was a total of two times, and one time he did it to slightly enhance an effect already done by himself. I can't even begin to imagine how many Criss has used. And why do you think I or anyone else here is jealous. I would not be jealous of Criss in my entire life. I don't want to look like him(definately not), I don't want to do magic the way he does, or anything else for that matter. I in no way think he is better than me. And by the way, he doesn't use gimmicks, a magician uses gimmicks, Criss uses actors and his ability with a camera.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:39 pm 
born to perform.

gamerfreak wrote:
Jelousy

that's what Im talking about, why would I be jealous. Jealous of what? Him being on tv? So have Blaine. Money? Blaine have it too. Fame? Blaine is more famous. So what am I jealous of? Why am I a Blaine fan? His skill? What about Sankey, Harris, Garcia, Ackerman, etc? Plus, he's a stage magician anyways, I'm a close-up/street magician. You need to know what you're talking about before you talk. :roll:

-Tony

Last edited by oztheozzie on Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:41 pm 
born to perform.

When I said I can't explain right now, I meant my promise to not bash Angel for 3 weeks, so I'm not going to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:44 pm 
born to perform.

By the way, I have already admited Angel is a better magician than me, I know that. But if he did use camera tricks, then he's wrong, doesn't mean he's a bad magician, but he'd be wrong.

That was not a bash.

-Tony

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:06 am 
born to perform.

I personally respect the guy, I mean he constantly has to create effects before air time on his show