View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: nope
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:34 pm 
Penguin

Let's all enjoy baterial quarter infections! No but really, the effects taught by Criss are not some of his bigger ones. Even the levitation was not relied to heavily upon, he does his crossed legged "levitation" much more often. so it can be assumed that something that requires that much work is not something he'll sell.
Richard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:40 pm 
Penguin

maybe itll be some like mentalism or something

but i dont kno

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:08 am 
Penguin

doubt it will be mentalism, takes too much practice
this second season he has done a LOT of vanishes, season one he hardly did any,like 2 or 3, season 2 has done like over 10 already lol...my guess would be some type of vanish (not a big one)..you know what would be even cooler but wont happen
phone through bottle!

Last edited by oasis604 on Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:49 am 
Penguin

Maybe he has learned from the anger caused by the selling of these effects.. which he did not create...but who knows. I wonder how much wayne got in return for selling out? It was a good move to gain popularity, but criss is a butt hole on that dvd.. telling wayne how to do his trick... poor guy.
-Richard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:00 am 
Emperor Penguin

he doesnt tell wayne how to do the trick. he gives advice on how he performs it. you do realize that they sat down and wrote a script or at least talked about what they were going to say before they filmed this. so im pretty sure wayne knew what criss was going to say before he did it. and how did he sell out. by using a well known magician to market his effect, if thats selling out then i believe i would have done the same thing.

now i believe that he wont do another masterminds because all you whiny kids that complain about him. why would he sell you something again, all you are going to do is buy it and then say how his next effect is a camera trick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:33 am 
born to perform.

oasis604 wrote:
doubt it will be mentalism, takes too much practice
this second season he has done a LOT of vanishes, season one he hardly did any,like 2 or 3, season 2 has done like over 10 already lol...my guess would be some type of vanish (not a bit one)..you know what would be even cooler but wont happen
phone through bottle!

phone thru bottle sucked, it would be cool if it was the self vanish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:24 am 
born to perform.

Self vanish would be nice. But my guess is that we have yet to see the trick he'll teach.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:46 am 
Penguin

I could care less about angel.. or blaine for that matter, i'm the one who is against the whinning. I
d appreciate it if you don't talk down to me I' sure i've been in the bussiness as long as you.
Yes angel is a glory hog and yes he is a good magician, but as i said before, (and you reiterated in an attempt to put me down), it gave wayne a publicity boost. Read what is written next time.
watch your tone.
-Richard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:12 am 
Emperor Penguin

i didnt put you down, i was giving my input on what i saw from it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:22 am 
Penguin

Sorry buddy, i must ahve misread.. that is the issue with forums.. the intention and anger levels are never shown.
Cheers,
Richard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:27 am 
Emperor Penguin

you too sorry about the mixup.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:07 pm 
Penguin

Can some one give me a link on where i can learn how to to volume 1?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:59 pm 
Emperor Penguin

go to the criss angel store on this site and buy it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:10 pm 
Penguin

It's really weird that I've been thinking a while about the most probable thing he'd put on the next one if there is one, and phone through bottle or pulling the quarter out of his arm were what i think would be his best bets because they just seem to be things that he wouldn't be as upset over losing if they get out as a self vanish or something. Also, with a "larger" effect like the vanish or building walk, everyone would want to buy it which is good for Angel but can you imagine people walking up buildings everywhere you go? The effect would in my opinion get cheapened and eventually revealed. Hopefully there's some kind of coding on the next one so it can't get spread. Or maybe it'll just be a book.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:56 pm 
Penguin

the_stever wrote:
It's really weird that I've been thinking a while about the most probable thing he'd put on the next one if there is one, and phone through bottle or pulling the quarter out of his arm were what I think would be his best bets because they just seem to be things that he wouldn't be as upset over losing if they get out as a self vanish or something. Also, with a "larger" effect like the vanish or building walk, everyone would want to buy it which is good for Angel but can you imagine people walking up buildings everywhere you go? The effect would in my opinion get cheapened and eventually revealed. Hopefully there's some kind of coding on the next one so it can't get spread. Or maybe it'll just be a book.

yeah because books cant be scanned and spread all over the net...or typed out word for word... :\