View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:45 am 
born to perform.

I agree with you Bucky, I should expose how to do some of his tricks to the world, see how he would like that. Say like, hey, Criss Angel, I'm going to expose your levitation to the whole nation, I won't ask for your permission and I don't care about the magician's code. Sound a little familiar?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:32 am 
born to perform.

My friend UNIS_MAGIC was caught this last saterday when doing the three shell gmae, and he didn't understand why until I told him that It was exposed on Mindflake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:33 am 
Penguin

alf_gotcat

Quote:
Cameraedit....I raped your mom

And people tell me I have a problem. :roll:
That is now 3 different posters who have now said something similar, is this not evidence that there a few here who have some serious Mental problems??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:20 pm 
born to perform.

CameraEdit wrote:
alf_gotcat

Quote:

That is now 3 different posters who have now said something similar, is this not evidence that there a few here who have some serious Mental problems??

No your acting like a drama queen. Its an obvious joke stop trying to twist it into something else.

But hey camera since your angels biggest fan why dont you respond back to my post in page 5. Or the post above yours on how a fellow magician had to face humiliation because of this clown. How now his routine is rendered useless thanks to this metrosexual clown.

Really, Im dying to know your bias input.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:13 pm 
born to perform.

dude camaraedit has a reason to be mad like 5 peoplesaid things about raping his mom thats messed up the first time was ok...but excessively saying it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:19 pm 
Emperor Penguin

magicfiend8612 wrote:
CameraEdit wrote:
alf_gotcat

Quote:

No your acting like a drama queen. Its an obvious joke stop trying to twist it into something else.

But hey camera since your angels biggest fan why dont you respond back to my post in page 5. Or the post above yours on how a fellow magician had to face humiliation because of this clown. How now his routine is rendered useless thanks to this metrosexual clown.

Really, Im dying to know your bias input.

i'll reply.

if that magicians routine is rendered useless, then obviously he doesnt know how to get a crownd to enjoy his magic, rather than trying to figure it out. look at penn and tellers cups and balls with clear glasses. its obvious what they are doing, yet it is entertaining. maybe he should take a page out of their book and learn how to entertain, rather than just try to amaze.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:04 pm 
Emperor Penguin

People, just get over it already. If your whole routine is based on one effect, and you can't perform it anymore, then get better. Plus, what has to be understood is that soon, no one will remember how it's done. People don't remember stuff unless they try to remember it, as in practicing. Most people will forget.

Also, all you have to do is mix it up a little bit. My brothers also watched that episode. And just today, I performed the three shell game for them. But instead of doing it the way it showed on tv, I made the pea completely vanish and appear in their pocket. I also let them find the pea a couple of times. By the end of my routine, they were amazed, even though they had seen it exposed. So all you have to do is mix it up.

So people, just get over it. Instead of complaining the Criss Angel exposed something, go out and do some magic, and make it better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:29 pm 
born to perform.

vstrunk817 wrote:
metallicarox08 wrote:
"vstrunk817, you cant say SH*T...you havnt seen my skill....or his...so shut yer mouth, play with yer cards,wish that your mother loves you and just stay out"

Everyone, we now have a tough guy in the forums now. I would hate to offend him, I'm afraid he might talk like he is going to beat me up, I don't want that, lol. You're right, I don't know you're skill, buy you don't know my skill in fighting punks like you, so I would back off for your own good. But none of us can really talk trash because we'll probably never meet, thats too bad really. I will go play with my cards now as you ordered me to, lol.

Vstruck's gonna go BJJ on your [edited], course you dont know what that is. I'll do some Sanshou, you don't know what that means either huh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:33 pm 
born to perform.

Nobody should be rendered useless because Angel exposed those tricks, they should have more. But that doesn't make it right for Angel to do it. Salt shaker through table, Lip stick trick, now this, what next? It's not right, no matter how much of an impact it has on our routines.

Nonetheless, you guys should just stop talking about it, it's not going to do anything. Angel's not going to listen, neither will his fans. It's not doing any good either.

-Tony

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:48 pm 
born to perform.

Yes oz, he prolly doesn't know what BJJ is or Sanshou. I noticed he hasn't replied, too bad really. I wonder if he lives in Ohio or not? Hmm, hopefully he'll show his face on here again.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6