View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:54 pm 
Penguin

i cant wait untill Criss Angel gets his live show going, so many people i know here in Canada (Vancouver) all said they are definatly going to see it too...i think my sister is even going and when i first showed her Mindfreak she said its all camera tricks and none of it is real (able to be done live)...i did some of the stuff he did on the show and she loves watching it now...i think people that dont like Criss Angel shouldnt be watching his show, period. theres 3 reasons why people watch his show...1)they love getting baffled and just love watching all the stuff in it...2)they have nothing to do with their lives so they sit 2 feet from their tv screen waiting for something that looks like a camera effect, so now they can jump on the forums and hate on him more...or 3)they just like watching the show, but also are looking for new ideas and effects to try and design themselfs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:57 pm 
born to perform.

Actually I haven't watched his show for monthes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:43 pm 
born to perform.

oz, I'm sorry we have to listen to this crap. I seriously think that goldbomb and cameraedit are either working for Angel or they ARE Criss Angel. C'mon, they are so arrogant not to realize that Angel or anyone else for that matter can pull off some of these effects, it's just not humanly possible unless God intervenes all the time and helps you, lol. C'mon, think about it for a sec. There is no way that a man can: A. Walk on water, B. Levitate from two buildings, C. Jump into a puddle and appear at the top of a building, D. Touch a person's shadow and they feel it, and the list goes on and on. Please, just understand this. And Banachek, I'm glad you're taking our side, we needed back up, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:29 pm 
Penguin

Bananachek

Quote:
Are you in love with Criss? He's a good magician, but it seems odd that someone would want to defende him that much.

Either that, or you work for him.

I can say the reverse. It seems odd that people would want to bash him so much. It doesn't really say anything now does it?

It seems that there are a lot of jealous people who are typing away on their keyboards complaining a lot about what Criss does. I defend the show because I decide to do that. Simple as that. Also You should wake up and realize that the show is going to be on next year again.

So you guys are stuck with him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:14 pm 
born to perform.

Again, camera, can you read my posts? I eplained about a hundred times that I am not jealous of him. What does he have that I would be jealous of? Money, I don't care for it. Fame, nope, never cared about that either. A tv show, same thing, I'd care less. Skill? Even if he does have it, then why wouldn't I be jealous of Paul Harris? Ackerman? Cyril? Blaine? So what would I be jealous of.

Also, if you still think I'm jealous of his fame and money, Blaine has it too, why dont I bash him?

Camera, please remember this and stop repeating yourself. "Oh he is jealous, I can't think of anything else to say, so they must be jealous!"

-Tony

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:33 pm 
born to perform.

yes oz, exactly right. And also, cameraedit, you keep telling us he'll be on next year too and signed on for 10 yrs. for the Luxor, wow, good for him! We don't care, you keep saying the same arguement, and I know that you will say that we say the same arguement as well, but what we say is true. You're just Angel's lover and you have to defend him, I understand. I'm glad he's doing stage shows, thats real magic there, but I can't say the same for his show, simple as that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:35 pm 
Penguin

CameraEdit wrote:
Bananachek

Quote:
Are you in love with Criss? He's a good magician, but it seems odd that someone would want to defende him that much.

Either that, or you work for him.

I can say the reverse. It seems odd that people would want to bash him so much. It doesn't really say anything now does it?

It seems that there are a lot of jealous people who are typing away on their keyboards complaining a lot about what Criss does. I defend the show because I decide to do that. Simple as that. Also You should wake up and realize that the show is going to be on next year again.

So you guys are stuck with him.

I don't have a problem with him at all. I just think it's weird how much you like and defend him. It's like every time there's a post about Criss's edits and stooges, you throw a fit. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:55 pm 
Penguin

When the edited did i say he doesn't use camera tricks? I simply said it is still magic. It is meant to fool laypeople watching his show and I know plenty that are simply stunned when they see him perform...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:54 pm 
born to perform.

Thye want to see magic, not special effects. Again, this brings me to my favorite quote, well for this forum anyways.

We, as magicians lie, it's our jobs, but he are "honest lyers", but if a magician uses camera tricks to achieve a magic effect, he is a lyer period.

-Tony

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:11 am 
Penguin

dude....you still dont get it....just becuz you dont no how criss's tricks are done, doesnt mean its a camara trick...deep inside, you are jelous of angel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:52 pm 
born to perform.

oztheozzie wrote:
Again, camera, can you read my posts? I eplained about a hundred times that I am not jealous of him. What does he have that I would be jealous of? Money, I don't care for it. Fame, nope, never cared about that either. A tv show, same thing, I'd care less. Skill? Even if he does have it, then why wouldn't I be jealous of Paul Harris? Ackerman? Cyril? Blaine? So what would I be jealous of.

Also, if you still think I'm jealous of his fame and money, Blaine has it too, why dont I bash him?

Camera, please remember this and stop repeating yourself. "Oh he is jealous, I can't think of anything else to say, so they must be jealous!"

-Tony

Please read before you post. Classic angel fans...... dont like to listen, just keep blabbing about this and that and how Angel is their god.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:10 pm 
born to perform.

hey oz and banacheck, don't you just love how they think we all are jealous, haha, that makes me laugh. If I would be jealous of anyone it would be Blaine, not Angel, and I'm not even jealous of Blaine. Please, stop saying we are jealous, we're not!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:30 pm 
Penguin

The fact is a lot of people here have no clue about Criss Angel. They get all worked up if someone defends Angel, they tell you 'You must love him', yet they deny they are jealous! That sounds like Jealousy to me!

The fact also is I post here because of the totaly insane amount of garbage that is posted about Criss Angel, a show which I happen to enjoy.

You do a Google search and you see these ridiculous posts taking up some of the results its a pathetic turn of events, so to counter I add my own comments.

These people who are using the aliases of Banachek, oztheozzie,vstrunk817

Have absolutely no problem if your bashing Angel, or if your making fun of his show, or just adding negative comments, they will allow you that.

BUT>...... Defend him, defend him as much as they criticize and all of the sudden they protest!!!

Does that not look a little odd to people here?? They accuse me of working for him, or not being experienced, yet they have no issues in others talking Shi#t about Angel, but they fly all over you like flys to horse Shi#t if you defend.

They have a MENTAL block and throw away Logical thinking when you offer a defense. Perhaps they are the ones working for someone else.

Pathetic..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:06 pm 
born to perform.

I have no problem with people defending Angel, I defend Blaine all the time. But to the extent that you do, it really makes me wonder if you are him or if you are working for him, or maybe you're his lover, I don't know. But you know something's wrong when even Magikrn, who is another defender of Angel, says you are too obsessed. Magikrn has always defended Angel, but not for every single thing. He knows Angel has flaws, you seem to think Angel is god. You get too worked up when people say anything bad about Angel, whether it is about his use of camera tricks, paid actors, him bashing Blaine, his challenging Blaine, him exposing magic, his music, everything. We even had that discussion about Angel being multi-talented, with you keep saying Angel is the most multi-talented magician ever, etc. You even dug up all this information about music so you can say music is a great art and Angel does music, etc. It's too much. You either have an unhealthy obsession or you work for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:12 pm 
Penguin

Blaine used a camera trick for his levitation...He claimed frozen in time was a stunt, yet the masked magician exposed the truth behind that one. (No I dont like the masked idiot, just using him because he exposed it). Blaine has used stooges in his street performances, as alot of street performers do. Now are you gonna tell me he was really frozen in ice, he really levitated, and he never used stooges?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next