View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:03 pm 
born to perform.

the_peripheral wrote:
I honestly believe that Criss Angel is like the real world's Neo (from The Matrix). Anybody who thinks that Criss Angel uses camera tricks is insane and crazy in the brains!! Like I said, he was born of Mother Mary, and son to Batman, Superman, and Spiderman. He has no physical limitations. His body and mind are one. This all became very clear to me when he held a styrofoam cup in his hand and held it toward the camera and it floated between his palms in mid AIR! It was as if I stared into the eyes of Jesus, himself. What am I saying? Criss Angel IS my Jesus.

Our Criss Angel, who art in heaven, hollowed be thy name. Thy hairless bodied Kingdom come, Thy perfect abs be done, on Criss Angel (my new name for Earth) as it is in the hands of Criss Angel.

Laughed to tears...(sp?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:13 pm 
Emperor Penguin

vstrunk817 wrote:
Yeah, I saw the same thing happen with this one guy. Yeah, I was watching spiderman 2 the other day and he did it just like criss angel, omg! Just kidding, yes randwill it is amazing. That little, incompetent minds can be manipulated so easily into believing that people can defy the laws of physics at will, thats just incredible. Now, I knew that Criss would fool some laymen at home watching or something, but I didn't know he would actually fool the young minds of magicians on here! I most congratulate Criss on that and must tell him that he has a good power of manipulating young minds. Unless God intervened, which he wouldn't for something like that, there is no way he can do that kinda stuff, not possible. And the_peripheral, I hope your kidding about Mother Mary thing and being all god like or something, cause you're really making me want to smack you through the screen, now that would be a trick. Just stop saying that crap and I'll be fine, thanks.

noone really believes he can walk up the building, its an illusion, just like noone really believes copperfield can fly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:40 pm 
born to perform.

Dude, have you heard some of the posts before me? They totally believe it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:45 pm 
Emperor Penguin

well, i didnt read back that far, these forums move to fast. but if anyone actually believes criss angel can do the things he does,(remember he is a magician), then their parents didnt raise them right or they have strict christian beliefs, where they think anyone who walks across the street without the use of crosswalks is the devil.... :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:53 pm 
Penguin

It would be intresting to see him preform these things live to see if it is camera tricks or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:57 pm 
Emperor Penguin

well he does walk up a wall in his stage show, its not quite a building, but he does do it. im sure its the same method, just in a grander scale.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:26 pm 
Penguin

bckid wrote:
the_peripheral wrote:
I honestly believe that Criss Angel is like the real world's Neo (from The Matrix). Anybody who thinks that Criss Angel uses camera tricks is insane and crazy in the brains!! Like I said, he was born of Mother Mary, and son to Batman, Superman, and Spiderman. He has no physical limitations. His body and mind are one. This all became very clear to me when he held a styrofoam cup in his hand and held it toward the camera and it floated between his palms in mid AIR! It was as if I stared into the eyes of Jesus, himself. What am I saying? Criss Angel IS my Jesus.

Our Criss Angel, who art in heaven, hollowed be thy name. Thy hairless bodied Kingdom come, Thy perfect abs be done, on Criss Angel (my new name for Earth) as it is in the hands of Criss Angel.

ok, so superman, spider man, and batman had a 3-way?

In short, yes. Well, actually, it was a 4-way...those 3 with Mother Mary makes 4.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:52 pm 
Penguin

Anyone notice that when he did the short walk he was carrying an umbrella... it wasn't raining outside. It's clearly a gimmick. And i'm sure the stunt was done with wires. We use ITR... what's to prevent him from using something similar. The people are HUNDREDS of feet away.

-Maverick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:09 pm 
Penguin

I can't be the only one who noticed that while he's walking up the side of the building, his hair doesn't follow gravity and hang toward the ground. It's obviously nothing more than camera work...or a lot of gel/hairspray! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:18 am 
Penguin

Logsdon wrote:
I can't be the only one who noticed that while he's walking up the side of the building, his hair doesn't follow gravity and hang toward the ground. It's obviously nothing more than camera work...or a lot of gel/hairspray! :lol:

lmao ur blind...his chains shirt pants and hair all follow gravity...obviosly his hair wont as much because he's wearing a hat and he uses hair spray (i think, by the look of it he has to) watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4af84Dvb ... ed&search=
walking up his chains dont fall because they are rested on his chest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:15 am 
Emperor Penguin

It's an illusion people. Criss Angel is extremely rich. He has the money and means to build huge illusions, that we simply can't. He can get gimmicks, that we have no idea about. This was not a camera trick, it was an illusion, just like David Copperfield flying, or walking through the Great Wall of China is an illusion. There's no reason for hired actors or camera tricks, because it's nothing more then an illusion, just like you would see during a stage performance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:28 am 
Penguin

oasis604 wrote:
Logsdon wrote:

lmao ur blind...his chains shirt pants and hair all follow gravity...obviosly his hair wont as much because he's wearing a hat and he uses hair spray (I think, by the look of it he has to) watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4af84Dvb ... ed&search=
walking up his chains dont fall because they are rested on his chest

I would think that the force of gravity would cause his back to arch at least a little bit, don't you? And as soon as he did, his chains, etc would no longer "rest" on his chest...they would fall back behind his head as he is going up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:57 pm 
Penguin

thats why he talked about how he has to work out a lot etc so he can do the things he does...if he didnt work out and did the building walk yeah he would be bending back but he's strong enough to keep his back straight, make sense? its called muscle...he does like 1000 to 1200 sit ups,crunches stomach excersises a day, im pretty sure he has the strength do be able to keep himself straight like that, just like the people that can hold a pole and stick out horizontal from it, its amazing what muscle can do

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:05 pm 
born to perform.

True, the human body can be very impressive.

"Bolo Yeung, Lee's (Bruce Lee) co-star in Enter the Dragon, recalls seeing his friend perform this exercise with just his shoulder blades resting on the end of the bench, and with his legs and torso suspended horizontally off of it. "He was able to keep himself perfectly horizontal in midair!" Yeung notes. "

"Bruce Lee's striking speed from 2 feet away was five hundredths of a second."

"Bruce did one-hand push ups using only 2 fingers."

"Bruce was able to break a 150lb bag with a sidekick." (Lee's average weight was about 125 pounds.)

"Bruce was able to hold a 125-pound barbell at arms length in front of him (with elbows locked) for several seconds" (Again Lee's weight was about 125 pounds)

I used Lee as an example because he one of my inspirations in martial arts and he perfectly shows what the human body is capable of.

Another great example is Blaine, him and his endurance stunts, but you have all heard about them a million times probably, so I won't bore you with it.

About Angel's Building Walk effect, I know it can't be done anytime and I know it can't be done on the streets. No matter what his body can do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:10 pm 
born to perform.

oasis604 wrote:
thats why he talked about how he has to work out a lot etc so he can do the things he does...if he didnt work out and did the building walk yeah he would be bending back but he's strong enough to keep his back straight, make sense? its called muscle...he does like 1000 to 1200 sit ups,crunches stomach excersises a day, im pretty sure he has the strength do be able to keep himself straight like that, just like the people that can hold a pole and stick out horizontal from it, its amazing what muscle can do

Actually, I'm not sure if he can really do that. I forgot how long he did it, but it's impossible to do it for too long. Not even Bruce Lee could have done it for too long, and he was pound for pound probably one of the strongest men alive at his time. Angel, probably not, many people have his body.