View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

What do u think of blaine after all of his stunts?
A crazy stuntman 33%  33%  [ 26 ]
Still a good magician 67%  67%  [ 52 ]
Total votes : 78
 Post subject: Why Blaine has lost his mind..with POLL!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:06 am 
Penguin

ok...apperently blaine's new stunt will be living with the "beasts" in the wilderness with no contact from anyone......ok ppl..seriously...how pathetic has blaine got?...i thought he was supposed to be a street magician....not a stunt man....in his last special..he only did like 5 tricks..it was terrably dis-apointing...please leave comments about how u feel....and take the poll also...i personally think he's lost interest in the art of magic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:08 am 
Penguin

Blaine has too much ego!
Even before Angel started to make it big, Blaine had gotten too much into himself. He probably signed some contract saying he would provide x-number specials? And then he just ran out of ideas.......
That is being as kind as I can be to this ego manic, even his early 'street magic' shows were edited! (Hang on Ozzie!, I know what you will say) But if you go back and watch his shows, pay attention to the time of day shadows, you will see there was a lot of time used during filming. It is okay to use 'camera magic' if you don't proclaim that none are used.

Stooges are part of magic, even Houdini used them, but that is not an issue.

It might be for the entertainment value, but times have changed. To try and pass yourself off as some kind of messiah (Angel/Blaine) in this day and age is a waste of time. Tell people it's for entertainment (such as Copperfield), which is the truth. Not that I have the powers to walk on the water, or I have become part fish....I am the SUPERNATURAL or Super Freaky :? ! Quit trying to be the next Superhero. :twisted:

"I will master this or drown trying!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:35 pm 
Penguin

exactly......ppl call him a street magician...MAGICIAN!!!!!!...magicians do magic....what happened blaine?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:45 pm 
born to perform.

He still does magic, just not enough. I agree that his last special was very disappointing with only like 5 tricks. But he is a magician/endurance artist, he's doing what he wants. But I do wish he'd show more magc though.

And ehrich, if you still think Blaine uses a lot of camera editing, then I'll let you. Go ahead, it wont hurt me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:46 pm 
born to perform.

i love the endurance feats, i think the clips on him training and stuff are very intersting. i found the latest stunt very intersting as i myself am i freediver (breath hold swimmer/breath holder)

i think blaine's shows could do with a little more magic, but then again, i think the last one was okay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:13 pm 
Penguin

jameshp wrote:
I love the endurance feats, I think the clips on him training and stuff are very intersting. I found the latest stunt very intersting as I myself am I freediver (breath hold swimmer/breath holder)

I think blaine's shows could do with a little more magic, but then again, I think the last one was okay.
I agree w/ you. They are interesting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:24 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.
I like his endurance stunts but living with wild animals sounds kind if stupid. I just hope the next special has more magic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:01 am 
Penguin

yea...what will he prove by living with wild animals?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:05 am 
Penguin

He's going to be showing us that there is an animal inside all of us; that nomatter how advanced we become in our daily lives, that we all still have a tiger inside just waiting to be released...just waiting to tear the flesh from the dead, rotting corpse of an elephant. He's going to show us that we're not just people, we're not just magicians, we're people who ARE magicians. He's also going to show us how to freak out some massive lions with a coin matrix.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:11 am 
Penguin

hahahaa...i thought that last part was funny

Post subject: Re: Why Blaine has lost his mind..with POLL!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:39 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Burleson , Texas , stop buying every new trick and Read some bloody books
metallicarox08 wrote:
ok...apperently blaine's new stunt will be living with the "beasts" in the wilderness with no contact from anyone......ok ppl..seriously...how pathetic has blaine got?...I thought he was supposed to be a street magician....not a stunt man....in his last special..he only did like 5 tricks..it was terrably dis-apointing...please leave comments about how u feel....and take the poll also...I personally think he's lost interest in the art of magic
The magicians job is to amaze, get publicity, houdini was a magician , but later on he primarly did escapes and no one gave him crap about it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:30 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.
Doing escapes is a little different than living with wild animals. Escapology is considered a branch of magic while living with animals isnt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:23 pm 
born to perform.

I think neither. I dont think he is a good magician or crazy stunts. His magic is lame and thats why hes not a good magician, and he doesnt do crazy stunts, he does stupid stuff that somehow attracts people

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:20 pm 
born to perform.

I think his stunts are pretty crazy. Standing on an 80 foot pole for a day and a half, being buried alive for a week, living without food for 44 days, that all sounds pretty crazy. It isnt any suprise people go out to see stuff like that, they go see their fears confronted and to see if he is really doing it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:37 pm 
born to perform.

I think it cool what he is doing but yes I do wish he would do more magic.