View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:47 am 
Penguin

No. First of all I am going to Court TV. Learn to read. Second of all the author of the book about me talked with Blaine where he admitted that I was an influence to him and court TV will be talking about the book. Third, the police during my first interview during this case was more interested in me being a magician and knowing David Blaine then talking to me about knowing the murder victim. Because this shows that the police werent doing thier job it is important to the defense attorney. Maybe you should read up on the case or at least watch the show tomorrow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:32 pm 
Penguin

Exodus,
I see you were on the board today and you didn't respond to my post. I will take that as you got my point

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:35 pm 

I was on the board at 2 in the morning, but I'll respond now that I've seen this.

I know about the case. Your friend was murdered and you were questioned. That's all I need to know because it doesn't relate to me in any other ways. Now, you told me to learn to read.

Quote:
I will be on Court TV Monday between 5 and 6 and may mention that I was some influence to David Blaine early in his career

That says that you will be on Court TV Monday and want to mention that you was an influence to Blaine. How does that help a murder case? You know what, I don't care. Go back to your exposure sites where you're a somebody. You made it your personal quest to get it across that "David Blaine Sucks" and to expose magic from any and all people involved in this art. In the end, you don't care who you hurt and what you've done. All that you care about is yourself and your publicity, which is why you came here and did a search for yourself. You're not worth my time anymore. Out of human decency, I hope that the right person gets caught for what happened, but that's not the concern of a magic board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:44 am 
Penguin

Right. I will be on Court TV, not in court as you mentioned.
The fact the investigators during questioning spent 98 percent of their time talking about magic and David Blaine and not asking me anything about Christa. Not even when was the last time I saw her. That shows how wrong the investigation went.
I didn't search to find this. If you check my profile you will see I have been a member since December 2004. Way before this topic was posted.
Your anger is not letting you read properly.
Also I don't have a "exposure" site

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:27 am 
Penguin

Out of all the members of this site it's only you thats complaining. I should have asked you this before:
How old are you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:23 pm 

As I've said, you're not worth my time. Enjoy the site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:56 pm 
Penguin

So basically"no comment" to my comments. I am worth thousands of peoples time and I am very happy about that. I can afford to lose one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:05 pm 
Penguin

Hi,

I apologize greatly, but I need to cancel for your interview today. I’m sorry to have to do this at last minute.

But, thanks for all of your help.

-Stacey

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:52 pm 
born to perform.

Tarquin wrote:
Hi,

I apologize greatly, but I need to cancel for your interview today. I’m sorry to have to do this at last minute.

But, thanks for all of your help.

-Stacey

We don't care

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 am 
Penguin

A poor woman was murdered for no reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:19 am 
Emperor Penguin

That happens everyday in america, what makes your case so special. I feel bad that someone that you know was murdered, but it doesnt have anything to do with David Blaine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:47 am 
Penguin

David Blaine knew her. Also the title of this thread has my name on it and Christa was my girlfriend. I thought that would give me the right to mention something that is happening in my life

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:27 am 
Emperor Penguin

But you came on here saying you are going to announce on t.v that you were an influence on Blaine, which doesnt have anything to do with this case.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:06 pm 
Penguin

yes it does because on first interview with the police they spent 98 percent of the time talking about magic and my influence with David Blaine. That shows the incompetants of the invetigation