View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:42 pm 
born to perform.

That would be me brad. I poinsted out that he had over 70 posts and all were in Blaine/Angel forum...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:00 pm 
Emperor Penguin

I was actually the first to bring it up, you simply jumped on the bandwagon as usual. I lost count how many times you have quoted me here and tried to play it off as your own posts, until I said something about it. You still do, and only given credit for one post about the "honest liar" after I called you on it. So don't get too ahead of yourself. Emulation is a high form of flattery, but stealing is an act of disgrace. So please, get off your 3 foot vertigo pedestal. I also don't doubt that cameraedit has more than one account...

Last edited by sirbrad on Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:46 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Quote:
I also don't doubt that cameraedit he has more than one account...

Exactly what is this supposed to mean????? You should speak english, my daughter speaks better english then that, and she is only 18 months old.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:04 am 
born to perform.

sirbrad wrote:
I was actually the first to bring it up, you simply jumped on the bandwagon as usual. I lost count how many times you have quoted me here and tried to play it off as your own posts, until I said something about it. You still do, and only given credit for one post about the "honest liar" after I called you on it. So don't get too ahead of yourself. Emulation is a high form of flattery, but stealing is an act of disgrace. So please, get off your 3 foot vertigo pedestal. I also don't doubt that cameraedit he has more than one account...

http://www.penguinmagic.com/discuss/vie ... c&start=60

Look at my 5th post and your post after that. I think it was you that "jumped on the bandwagon".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:04 am 
Emperor Penguin

Really, what does it matter that someone mentioned Cyril? Big deal. This may be the David Blaine/Criss Angel forum, but people still have the right to mention other magicians. Get over it people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:06 am 
Emperor Penguin

oztheozzie wrote:
sirbrad wrote:
I was actually the first to bring it up, you simply jumped on the bandwagon as usual. I lost count how many times you have quoted me here and tried to play it off as your own posts, until I said something about it. You still do, and only given credit for one post about the "honest liar" after I called you on it. So don't get too ahead of yourself. Emulation is a high form of flattery, but stealing is an act of disgrace. So please, get off your 3 foot vertigo pedestal. I also don't doubt that cameraedit he has more than one account...

Look at my 5th post and your post after that. I think it was you that "jumped on the bandwagon".

Does it matter who started it? In the first place, it doesn't matter if he only posts in this forum. I hardly see you post on anything besides stuff that has something to do with Blaine or Angel. Doesn't mean a thing. And maybe he just doesn't feel like getting into other conversations, big deal, just let it go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:08 am 
born to perform.

I only said that so Brad doesn't go off thinking he's always right... He seems a bit full of himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:13 am 
born to perform.

By the way Sirbrad, I dont want to emulate you, don't flatter yourself. This is just like the time you accused me of emulating Blaine when I started getting an interest in bodybuilding. The honest liar quote was yours. But most of the time I use it, I either mention your name or at least say it's a quote, sometimes I dont, but that's because I use it so much. I'm sorry if you feel I stole your line...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:31 am 
Emperor Penguin

oztheozzie wrote:
sirbrad wrote:

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:21 am 
Emperor Penguin

magikrn wrote:
Quote:

Exactly what is this supposed to mean????? You should speak english, my daughter speaks better english then that, and she is only 18 months old.

Well unlike you I do not have at least 5 errors per post, and actually rarely ever. I also see that after about 1,000 "English" lessons, that you still do not know the difference between "than," and "then." :lol: How idiotic is that?! I hope to God your daughter is adopted, she would have to be. Also, learn to use the search button a little better. I told cameraedit that long before that initial post. You got all the free time in the world.

Last edited by sirbrad on Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:25 am 
born to perform.

sirbrad wrote:
magikrn wrote:
Quote:

Well unlike you I do not have at least 5 errors per post, and actually rarely ever. I also see that after about 1,000 "English" lessons, that you still do not know the difference between "than," and "then." :lol: How idiotic is that?! I hope to God your daughter is adopted, she would have to be.

WOw aren't you full of the good insults

Back on subject -- Watching the old blaine specials is definetly inspiring and i always want to go out and perform after it. Seeing that hot shot cut, mine is awful :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:30 am 
Emperor Penguin

I actually can be very immaturely clever, as well as cleverly immature. You don't want to see that. By the way, who the heck is David "Baline" anyway?

Last edited by sirbrad on Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:31 am 

sirbrad wrote:
magikrn wrote:
Quote:

Well unlike you I do not have at least 5 errors per post, and actually rarely ever. I also see that after about 1,000 "English" lessons, that you still do not know the difference between "than," and "then." :lol: How idiotic is that?! I hope to God your daughter is adopted, she would have to be. Also, learn to use the search button a little better. I told cameredit that long before that initial post. You got all the free time in the world.

watch it brad, you know the rules by now. keep the bashing to a minimum please, thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:37 am 
Emperor Penguin

He provoked it, and I actually refrained for the sake of the forums. In fact I was done even responding to him altogether until he chimed in with his usual insult. He changed the course of the topic from Criss to myself, which was actually predictable. So it was pure self-defense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:41 am 

sirbrad wrote:
He provoked it, and I actually refrained for the sake of the forums. In fact I was done even responding to him altogether until he chimed in with his usual insult. He changed the course of the topic from Criss to myself, which was actually predictable. So it was pure self-defense.

ok, well 'be the better man' next time and leave his insults alone for us to take care of. ;) two wrongs don't make a right.

thanks

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next