View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:07 am 
Emperor Penguin

oztheozzie wrote:
sirbrad wrote:
I was actually the first to bring it up, you simply jumped on the bandwagon as usual. I lost count how many times you have quoted me here and tried to play it off as your own posts, until I said something about it. You still do, and only given credit for one post about the "honest liar" after I called you on it. So don't get too ahead of yourself. Emulation is a high form of flattery, but stealing is an act of disgrace. So please, get off your 3 foot vertigo pedestal. I also don't doubt that cameraedit he has more than one account...

http://www.penguinmagic.com/discuss/vie ... c&start=60

Look at my 5th post and your post after that. I think it was you that "jumped on the bandwagon".

More lies and useless babble. What does my post after that have to do with the subject? Nothing. I did not even mention it actually. Would be nice if magikrn could actually read though. Oh and ozzie, I also see you used another term in that post you learned from me "Two rights don't make a wrong." Wanna search that one poorly also?

I also see you like to edit your "double posts" as opposed to just deleting them. Any particular reason? You posted that on June 23rd, however I posted this http://www.penguinmagic.com/discuss/vie ... sts#813603 on June 17th. "Does anyone else find it little odd that someone would join here under a username which actually sort of defeats the purpose they are trying to make, and have ALL their posts in this forum, and going out of their way to defend Angel? Sorry but I just find it a little odd, and very strange.

Especially when such a 'fake alias' proves no credibility, or confidence in their opinions. But we are supposed to take a faceless entity seriously? I seriously believe this debate is a huge waste of time, as either side is not going to budge. There is something like 25 other forums, PO's not included, yet everyone sits in here defending/bashing Criss Angel; and at great length.

It truly is a lost cause, as people are going to think what they think. You are not going to change the world, or anyone's opinion on Angel or Blaine."

Ummm what did you say magikrn? What was that word? Oh yeah, OWNED!!!!!!!

There you go. No bashing, just solid facts exposing the frauds for who they are. Thank you, thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:24 am 
Emperor Penguin

oztheozzie wrote:
I only said that so Brad doesn't go off thinking he's always right... He seems a bit full of himself.

Sorry I had to burst your bubble, but I guess the flawless streak continues...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:16 am 
Emperor Penguin

Wait a minute, you came up with the term two rights don't make a wrong? I want to shake your hand, you are the coolest guy I have ever heard of. Quit acting like anyone cares about what you have done, you claim to have come up with all these sayings and you claim you outed cameraedit, when there was nothing to out, we all new the facts. Oztheozzie did say that he only posts in here, then you followed suit. Just because you said its ironic that his name goes against what he is arguing about, that is not the same thing.

You would think a "3 time magician of the year" would know better. More like a 3 time moron/sell-out of the year. Personally I don't think anyone is actually that stupid, and cameredit is just trying to rattle people here for his own amusement. The fact that all his posts are in this forum alone pretty much proves it. But then again I have seen fanboys that stupid

Looks to me like you made mention of it, after Oztheozzie did. Shall I say it again.......nah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:21 am 
born to perform.

i am the only one who thinks sir brad is really funny and witty with all his 'jokes'?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:42 am 
Emperor Penguin

yes you are James. he has not wit, only negative feedback. I saw him post a while back in like 2004 and he had a sense of humor back then. Now all he does is try to bring people down with his negativity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:25 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Read the post again magik(sic)rn. I clearly state "ALL posts in the Blaine/Angel forum." Now you are simply reading what you want to read, making stuff up like ozzie does. Click the blue letters, that is called a link back to the June 17th post. OWNED!!! No james you are not the only one, don't mind magikrn and a few others, they are a little slow. Stick to working in a garage magikrn, that is about all you will ever amount to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:16 pm 
born to perform.

sirbrad wrote:
Read the post again magik(sic)rn. I clearly state "ALL posts in the Blaine/Angel forum." Now you are simply reading what you want to read, making stuff up like ozzie does. Click the blue letters, that is called a link back to the June 17th post. OWNED!!! No james you are not the only one, don't mind magikrn and a few others, they are a little slow. Stick to working in a garage magikrn, that is about all you will ever amount to.

are you the only one who couldn't sense the sarcasm?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:25 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.
jameshp wrote:
sirbrad wrote:

are you the only one who couldn't sense the sarcasm?

Yeah, Brad is a little slow. It takes him a while to understand things.

Oh and Brad, stick to being an Angel hater, that is all you will ever amount to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:26 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Hey, I make a great living working in a "garage". I actually work for a saturn dealership, not a "garage". I am a fully trained technician, which allows me to get a job anywhere GM. I make around 60-70K a year working at this "garage", not too mention the thousands of dollars I make on the side with bonuses and spiffs. I would rather do what I do "then" be a sour magician like you!

I'm still sorry that you think you came up with phrases, someday you will realize that you are not the creator of all things.

James that was great, thank you. I have not laughed that hard in some time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:52 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Just knock it off already. This isn't junior high, you don't have to all gang up on one person. I mean does it make you feel good to "one up" another person? It's very childish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:58 pm 
Emperor Penguin

It doesn't make me feel any better about myself than I already do. He comes in here every once and a while and bashes a forum user, when he wasn't even involved in the conversation. To me, he deserves every bit of anger thrown at him. When he starts acting like the professional he is supposed to be, I will give him the respect that a true professional deserves. Untill then, anytime I see a negative response from him towards another forum user, I will let him know with a negative response towards him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:04 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Funny thing is that none of you are able to sense the entire picture of sarcasm, and actually think I am serious with my posts here. That is why I am the "president." I just like toying with a few kiddies here, or those with the same mentalities as kiddies, as it is all too easy.

The same select few here who have contributed nothing to this forum except daily garbage and bs. Kids who hate to be told like it is, and that they are far from knowing even a minute amount about this art let alone making a living in it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:08 pm 
Emperor Penguin

See Brad, what you fail to realize is, not everyone on here wants to make a living doing magic, alot of these "kiddies" just want something to show their friends, or come on and talk about what interests them. Not everyone wants to become a professional magician, I would like to but that doesn't mean I will. I enjoy magic, either watching it or practicing, or performing, I love magic. It's when I see people bashing on little kids for having their own beliefs and talking them down because they are a fan boy of someone they strive to be like that irks me. You should try to take your sarcasm and make it sarcasm, not hatred towards others, then maybe people will take you seriously when you are joking around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:31 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Maybe so, but what you fail to realize is that many of the kiddies here who are still a long way from living on their own out in the real world, already think they are professionals simply because they do a paid gig at their Grandmother's birthday party. Kids who live at home and use their parent's credit card for their weekly gimmick, and rush it into a mediocre performance.

They been doing magic for a few months and are speaking like they are some authority on the art, and for someone who has been doing magic professionally so long; that really "irks" me. I would rather be hated for speaking my mind, than sell out and go along with the 'delusional crowd of followers.' Many still respect my opinion regardless of liking it, for others it is just a nasty wake up call. But ignorance is bliss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:35 pm 
born to perform.

sirbrad wrote:
Maybe so, but what you fail to realize is that many of the kiddies here who are still a long way from living on their own out in the real world, already think they are professionals simply because they do a paid gig at their Grandmother's birthday party. Kids who live at home and use their parent's credit card for their weekly gimmick, and rush it into a mediocre performance.

That reminds me of someone.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next