View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Anyone meet Blaine or Angel?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:26 pm 
Penguin

....well, ever meet em? post a picture or say your experience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:49 am 
Penguin

Bananachek wrote:
Your experience.

I thought you left? :? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:00 am 
Emperor Penguin

Bananachek wrote:
Your experience.

LOL, that's funny!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:04 am 
Penguin

In all honesty I did meet Criss. He was at the Harley Shop a town away from me doing autographs and then he went on a charity motorcycle ride. I waited like... 4 and a half hours. He is a really nice guy, and yeah... his girlfriend was pretty hot lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:17 pm 
Penguin

i meet criss angel and david blaine but when i meet davvid he was in the bubble and then when i went to see houdinis grave in ny criss was there but i did not talk to him or any thing so it was like i seen him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:57 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Posts:5479 President and head leader of the cannot join unless you are Serbian club!And also Canada
Ya,Criss Angel's a really nice guy,if he has the time,he would start a big conversation with you.Blaine is also nice,but he doesn't really talk much when he meets fans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:17 pm 
born to perform.

how can i meet them? iv never met someone like angel or blaine i want to meet Sankey Angel and Blaine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:27 pm 
Penguin

My voice teacher has a friend that does magic. His friend told him about Blaine using the Balducci levitaion. When my voice teacher went to New York later that year he saw Blaine preforming on the streets. When Blaine went to levitate my teacher got down low to the ground to look at both his feet and he swears that both of his feet left the ground.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:12 pm 
Penguin

I met Angel after I saw him perform in his Broadway show. I don't mean a short little autograph signing or anything, my aunt has known him and his family for years so we got a long private chat. He is an extremely nice guy off stage. Admittedly he can come off a little arrogant on tv, but in person he's a humble long island boy. We took some photos and he gave me two of his cds which he then autographed for me (he is the most willing autograph giver i've ever seen). Nice person, hope to see him in person again soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:14 pm 
Penguin

haha thats cool trexdude.

I met Criss...he's ok..kinda cocky though.

Kinda looks like a prison photo but w/e:

http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/ ... 87a510.jpg
[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:34 am 
born to perform.

Howard stern is his father

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:18 pm 
Penguin

a2r5r8 wrote:
haha thats cool trexdude.

I met Criss...he's ok..kinda cocky though.

Kinda looks like a prison photo but w/e:

http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/ ... 87a510.jpg
[/url]

Wow he looks old in that picture.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:14 pm 
born to perform.

i havent met any of them but ive met bob elliotte who has taught/worked with both of them....so i got bob's autograph...ive always wanted to meet blaine or angel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:29 pm 
born to perform.

I know a very, I mean very good magician who ment him and he said that he was very sure of himself. He also said he is a wierd guy. He also said they did tricks back and forth. He said that he is good but nothing out of the ordinary with his card skills.
Thats just my input.
I wish I meant him. He sounds cool.

Thanks

Sean

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:35 pm 
born to perform.

I met angel one time, i saw him walking down the side of a building going to a store so i went over there to meet him. So i wanted to c if he could vanish like on tv so i was like can u vanish like u did on tv in real life? And he said yeah of course i can vanish in real life. I'll need u to close ur eyes 4 just a second, close ur eyes, pause pause pause pause pause, keep them closed, count to 400 hundred in ur head, so i counted to 20 and opened my eyes and he was gone! It was amazing, he really doesnt use editing.

So then after i looked around everywhere and saw that he was gone he came casually walking back up to me and i of course didnt freak out like he had reappeared r something, and i was like can u float like 10 feet n the air, and he was like didnt u c me do it on tv? So I was like yeah, but i want to see in real life. So then he was like wait here 4a minute and i'll b back. I have to connect my mind, body and spirit as one. So he came back and was like close ur eyes 4a sec please and then somebody lowered a blue wire down and hooked his harness that he had on and he told me i could open my eyes and he actually floated like 15feet up in the air!!!

Seeing that I of course wanted to c if he could walk on water also. So I was then like can u walk on water like Jesus? And he was like of course i can my son. Then i was like im not ur son, and he said he was just tryin to build up drama. So then he walked over to a water puddle and stepped on it and he didnt drown!!! I even checked the puddle and nothing was in it, he was just standing on the water! It was amazing.

Then he was like since i have shown u what u r able to do when u connect ur mind, body and spirit i will now attempt to do the greatest levitation of all time. I will levitate from that building to that building. So he went up there and he yelled down to me close ur eyes, so i did, then he was like can u c me floating over to the other building and i was like no, my eyes r closed. So he said just picture me flying over to the other building. So I said ok i can c u doing it right now. Then he said open ur eyes now, and he had ran to the top of the other building and was like u c, u thought u had ur eyes closed but really u watched me fly to this building!!

Angel is the greatest magician ever! I thought there was a small chance he was just fakin me with what he had shown me so i hit him with my car when i was leavin but he was fine! But he got mad at me so he threw my car down the street and messed it up. But it was worth it cause when he threw it i got severed in half and my top half went hopping after him to get him to pay me for my injuries and my car, but he just jumped into a puddle and appeared on top of a skyscraper laughing at me. But dont worry i found my legs and put myself back together.