View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Cell phone through bottle
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:12 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 36
ok i know some people hate criss angel or hate david blane, but im just wondering how he does the cell through bottle, im curious about that and i would like to learn it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:38 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 11 Feb 2005
Posts: 565
Location: Orange County, California
thats cool that you would like to learn it but there is no exposure in these forums. Read the rules sticky. One queston are you new to magic ?

Sean


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cell phone through bottle
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:18 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Posts: 1250
Location: Old Germany Website: www.timury.net
yoko080891 wrote:
ok I know some people hate criss angel or hate david blane, but im just wondering how he does the cell through bottle, im curious about that and I would like to learn it.


I highly doubt that you can perform his method in real life...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:55 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 18 Aug 2002
Posts: 5856
Location: www.anythingmagic.net
sure you can!!! You just have to know what you are doing, and think outside the box, search these forums, the method has been discussed many times throughout.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:41 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 36
im not new to magic, just this site, i found it on a google search and i really like it here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:02 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 21 Sep 2002
Posts: 318
Location: OHIO
yoko080891 wrote:
im not new to magic, just this site, I found it on a google search and I really like it here

Welcome to Penguin. Just overlook some of the peeps here sometimes and you will like it here even better. Do a search and see if you can find anything here on it. Just remember no exposure. cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cell phone through bottle
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:44 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 01 Mar 2004
Posts: 96
Location: USA
TimurY wrote:
yoko080891 wrote:
ok I know some people hate criss angel or hate david blane, but im just wondering how he does the cell through bottle, im curious about that and I would like to learn it.


I highly doubt that you can perform his method in real life...


Well, since you exposed it on youtube, I should think so.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cell phone through bottle
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:12 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Posts: 1250
Location: Old Germany Website: www.timury.net
MagicMikeguy wrote:
TimurY wrote:
yoko080891 wrote:
ok I know some people hate criss angel or hate david blane, but im just wondering how he does the cell through bottle, im curious about that and I would like to learn it.


I highly doubt that you can perform his method in real life...


Well, since you exposed it on youtube, I should think so.


And there are yet still magicians which are thinking it would be possible to perform HIS method... :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:13 am 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 11 Feb 2005
Posts: 565
Location: Orange County, California
Welcome to penguin then. I think you will really find this a good forum.

Sean


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:51 am 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 18 Aug 2002
Posts: 5856
Location: www.anythingmagic.net
yet there are also still magicians who think that just because they don't know how its done, it has to be fake!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cell phone through bottle
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:56 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 13 May 2006
Posts: 750
TimurY wrote:
MagicMikeguy wrote:
TimurY wrote:
yoko080891 wrote:
ok I know some people hate criss angel or hate david blane, but im just wondering how he does the cell through bottle, im curious about that and I would like to learn it.


I highly doubt that you can perform his method in real life...


Well, since you exposed it on youtube, I should think so.


And there are yet still magicians which are thinking it would be possible to perform HIS method... :roll:



It can be done, so that is all that matters. It doesnt matter HOW it is done.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:00 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 18 Aug 2002
Posts: 5856
Location: www.anythingmagic.net
very good point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:06 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Posts: 1250
Location: Old Germany Website: www.timury.net
Yes, but the original post was referring to HIS method, and I stated my opinion...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:46 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 9
Location: USA
magikrn wrote:
sure you can!!! You just have to know what you are doing, and think outside the box, search these forums, the method has been discussed many times throughout.


Edited by a mod called X.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/discuss/vie ... hp?t=65387


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:07 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 930
i do use this method in real life


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.