View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: halloween special
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:51 pm 
Penguin

ok im pretty sure at 10 tonight theres a mindfreak hallowen special and then at 12 theres a new episode of mindfreak....enjoy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:12 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Yeah, his Halloween special is on right now. So far, I am so disappointed by it. It's just so lame. Hopefully it gets better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:24 pm 
Penguin

yeah i know, i was hoping he would be doing some new tricks or somehting, but the good thing is that theres a new episode so maybe he will have something weird and awsome

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:35 pm 
Emperor Penguin

I was really dissapointed by this show. He did do some good acting, but I thought the majority of the show was just crap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:42 pm 
born to perform.

it was really crappy. Everything looked so fake! especially when he started to cry when the glass spelled the word mary. Ha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:48 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Actually, I think his crying looked very real (which actually annoys me because he knows fully well that what he is doing is an illusion, and in my opinion, he crossed a line), and the glass thing, it's just like an Ouija Board, which work exactly like that. My problem with the show is that he protrayed everything as if it was absolutely real, and took it way too far. I think he should have put some type of disclaimer in the show, that what he was doing was purely illusion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:46 pm 
born to perform.

I never liked his show last night... my mom was picking up on the effects he was doing, my mom, she shouldnt be able to do that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:44 pm 
Penguin

fallingblood wrote:
Actually, I think his crying looked very real (which actually annoys me because he knows fully well that what he is doing is an illusion, and in my opinion, he crossed a line), and the glass thing, it's just like an Ouija Board, which work exactly like that. My problem with the show is that he protrayed everything as if it was absolutely real, and took it way too far. I think he should have put some type of disclaimer in the show, that what he was doing was purely illusion.

Well he said at the end of the show that he does not believe in ghosts, so it should be a ringer to some people that none of that stuff was real.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:01 pm 
Emperor Penguin

He did say he didn't believe in ghosts at the very end of the show, but it was just a very brief thing, something that I think many people would have missed. I nearly missed it also. In my opinion, he should have stated at the beginning of the show, some type of disclaimer. I believe both Banachek and Luke Jermay do this (I mention them because they are consultants). He didn't have to say something like, this is all fake, but atleast claim that he had no supernatural powers and it's not possible to contact the dead. Luke Jermay has a very clever way of doing this (I forget his exact wording, but he includes it in one of his books).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:58 am 
born to perform.

I liked how he cryed and stuff and at the end he said do you beleive in ghosts? and then he said i dont lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:36 pm 
born to perform.

I thought it was very disapointing (what a shock with angel) because of a couple of main things:

1. He made out like it was all real, and the stuff he was showing is the most important stuff for magicians to expose. Its more important than scams and pickpocketing like he exposed in my opinion.

2. It just wasn't very good, it was kind of just easily explainable mostly. And it was dumb for him to do an episode where some people go somewhere haunted with him and expect to see haunted creepy stuff happen and then make the episode like Angel had nothing to do with it happening.

The main thing is how most of the stuff is stuff that a lot of people think is real, and he made out like it was real. My parents watched it and I couldn't convince them it was just trickery. They kept saying how there were demons doing all that stuff and that it wasn't Angel doing it, it was satan and little demons, and that messing with that stuff could get you possessed by the devil. I'm not lying or stretching any of that, its what they were saying. If Angel had exposed it then they would see that its fake like the scams and frauds are that he already exposed because when another person on tv agrees with what I tell them it makes it harder for them not to realize its fake. But instead he showed it as being real so people still think its real.

Also I missed him saying ghosts aren't real or whatever so apparently it was really easy to miss that part. I don't think a disclaimer would be good enough with that, he needs to be exposing crap like that. Doing that stuff and showing it as real is seriously, seriously wrong to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:48 am 
Penguin

thecooltonto wrote:
They kept saying how there were demons doing all that stuff and that it wasn't Angel doing it, it was satan and little demons

it was a success then... no? hahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:21 am 
Penguin

i think he was over dramatic especially when the glass moved to spell mary. I cant believe his fake crying. It was halarious. My friend said that she was too freaked out to watch it so she changed the channel. I cant believe people actually fell for that.