View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Mindfreak...Season 3 !!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:23 pm 
born to perform.

Get ready, Criss is slated to do 32 new episodes for the third season. His first show will feature him levitating/floating on the Luxor Hotel's light beam. Check it out here:http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2006/Nov-07-Tue-2006/news/10675318.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:41 pm 
born to perform.

Hopefully its not as boring as the second season. I hated second season but for some reason I enjoyed the first season alot more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:40 am 
Penguin

sounds like its going to be an awsome season...
first season was good because it was his first, and he wanted incredible ratings and such...second season started off good but got worse, i dont know i still liked it...i think the third season is going to be amazing...because he is going to want to use everything he has in it to end off good..then start his live show :D
and not a single person would be able to call camera editing on the pyramid levitation if its pictured the way i think it will look..becuase if they accuse him of blue screen etc just be like, "okay fine ask somebody in Vegas if they saw it" its not like he can do something major like that and not have anybody in Vegas except "the stooges" see it, unless he pays all of Vegas to agree to him doing it, which i wouldn't be suprised when i see this accusation...but if its going to look the way i think it will i think i already know how it will be done

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:49 am 
born to perform.

I wanna see a mastermind vol 3 :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:12 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.
This season sounds pretty good. The levitation sounds cool. I just wish I had a Lamborghini I could drive at a 180 mph.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:17 am 
Penguin

sullyman wrote:
This season sounds pretty good. The levitation sounds cool. I just wish I had a Lamborghini I could drive at a 180 mph.

After all of the illegal uploading of 1 and 2, I doubt that there will be a 3.

-Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:16 pm 
born to perform.

Yeah season three is already signed and planned and stuff between him and A&E, so its happening sadly enough. It will probably be full of camera editing and trickery like the second season. The first season of mindfreak was actually good because it was mostly real, there was very little camera trickery used, but he went insane with it the second season. And I'm sure the third season will be the same way because he just wants to do something "bigger" and "bigger" everytime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:41 pm 
Penguin

rippedandrestored35 wrote:
Hopefully its not as boring as the second season. I hated second season but for some reason I enjoyed the first season alot more.

Are you kidding? The first season was all stupid stunts. The second season was way better that the first one. It was almost all magic. And he didn't play up his whole mysticism bit that he used during the whole first season. I hope season 3 has even less stunts than season 2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:58 am 
Penguin

thatguy1286 wrote:
rippedandrestored35 wrote:

Are you kidding? The first season was all stupid stunts. The second season was way better that the first one. It was almost all magic. And he didn't play up his whole mysticism bit that he used during the whole first season. I hope season 3 has even less stunts than season 2.

The 2nd season had more magic,AND MORE CAMERA TRICKS. You can actually see a lot of evidence that points to camera trickery and stooges. At least in the first season he did not use camera tricks every 2 seconds(He still used a lot of camera editing though but just not as much a season 2). He also did not act like such a diva in season one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:14 pm 
born to perform.

Yeah season 2 was stupid because of all the camera tricks he did. The first season he had a lot of great material and some camera tricks, in fact too many of them, but nothing compared to season 2. And I happen to like watching Angel and Blaine do stunts, and a lot of people watching do as well. Its also good for magicians because then it makes people wonder if it is real or not, and it makes them wonder if everything else is something else real or not. So just because there were a lot of stunts doesn't really make it a bad season, it just means there was less magic. But what matters to me is the camera trickery. The 1st season was right at the limit in my opinion, maybe a little past it, but the 2nd season was insane with camera tricks in my opinion.