View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Pretty ladies 4 criss
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:24 pm 
Penguin

How come Whenever criss angel walks up to an spectator they are like really pretty, it is like he has hired models, whats up with that? He is just a magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:44 pm 
Penguin

cuz he did hire models

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:13 pm 
Penguin

maybe he chooses the popular pretty ones because people watching dont think its lame

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:19 pm 
born to perform.

Location: In a white room, With black curtains, At the Station
Well you do know that almost all the people he chooses is a stooge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:22 pm 
born to perform.

Location: President of the davidcon fan club. (Always welcoming new members)
Maybe he chooses the particularly pretty ones?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:50 pm 
Emperor Penguin

People are thinking way to much into it. Ugly people make bad tv. People don't like looking at ugly. So why would you put ugly people on tv?

The answer to your question is simple. Beautiful people make good tv. Las Vegas is full of beautiful people. Therefore, Criss performs for beautiful people as to make his show better. People would rather watch beautiful people anyway. It's quite simple.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:03 pm 
born to perform.

Location: President of Cool People Clique-now accepting applications
Maybe Angel rather perform for pretty people...Arn't most people more into pretty people than ugly people?

-Rob

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:03 am 
Penguin

fallingblood wrote:
People are thinking way to much into it. Ugly people make bad tv. People don't like looking at ugly. So why would you put ugly people on tv?

The answer to your question is simple. Beautiful people make good tv. Las Vegas is full of beautiful people. Therefore, Criss performs for beautiful people as to make his show better. People would rather watch beautiful people anyway. It's quite simple.

David Blaine made millions doing magic for not so beautiful people. I think that is why so many more people like him, he does magic for real people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:18 am 
Penguin

fallingblood wrote:

exactly my point as stated above...people think way too much into things he does, they need to focus on their own lives, not his

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:21 am 
Penguin

gordob wrote:
fallingblood wrote:

David Blaine made millions doing magic for not so beautiful people. I think that is why so many more people like him, he does magic for real people.

so did Criss Angel, Supernatural and the MINDFREAK television special, there werent as many beutiful people in it...especially MINDFREAK the special, not many at all, but now he lives in Vegas and is surrounded by beautiful people all the time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:12 am 
born to perform.

the answer is really simple.
everybody knows that pretty girls dig magicians!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:52 pm 
born to perform.

Angel does use a lot people he hires so yea, why not hire good looking people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:45 am 
Emperor Penguin

actually, he is an internationally known magician who does a television show. You dont think all these hot girls arent standing around waiting for him to do a magic trick to him and be on t.v.

Think about it guys, he doesnt have to choose his audience, his audience chooses him.

David Blaine made a killing off his specials with ugly people, because he picked the stupidest people he could find because crackheads make for good t.v. also!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:12 am 
born to perform.

magikrn wrote:
actually, he is an internationally known magician who does a television show. You dont think all these hot girls arent standing around waiting for him to do a magic trick to him and be on t.v.

Think about it guys, he doesnt have to choose his audience, his audience chooses him.

David Blaine made a killing off his specials with ugly people, because he picked the stupidest people he could find because crackheads make for good t.v. also!!!!!!!

So uh, ugly people won't choose him? U made no sense Eric. Also, I wouldn't call Tyra Banks a crackhead, or the New York Knicks, or the Dallas Cowboys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:55 am 
Emperor Penguin

Yes ugly peope want to be there too, but the producers arent going to put them on t.v. That doesnt make for good viewing.

And I would call Tyra a crackhead, have you seen her show????
The cowboys, well I dont know about you but deion sanders is the biggest crackhead around. I especially like the part when he is getting his picture taken, and cant seem to get enough attention!!!!!!!!