View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:18 pm 
born to perform.

I've been working alot of late jobs lately. I usually don't get home till 1:30am, so I post when I'm dead tired. If something sounds amiss in my posts, let me know (because it's probably wrong).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:23 pm 
Penguin

lol well heres another update... I arrived at work yesterday and he barged in telling me I owe him money " apprently we agreed to a bet over db performing the effect, and i was unaware that we actually agreed on it" he claims he found the footage, but has not seen it yet. he claims the footage was on cbcs, or abcs special for drowned alive and the footage can be foud on the drowned alive dvd. Howeverm he has not seen the dvd yet... so Im assuming that HEs assuming its on that dvd. its kinda funny because I found the full drowned alive video on the net, I dont know if it was dvd or just recorded but I belieev it was the dvd copy because of its quality. and I have watched it a few times when I first got it... an dyet there is no footage of hinm walking on water on it. should i make a copy of this dvd and give it to him ? lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:55 pm 
born to perform.

bucky310 wrote:
pfft! I can do that!

ch, Mr. G walks on water.

*goes outside when it is raining*

*find puddle of water*

*puts both feet on the water, then walks off the puddle*

mr. G just walked on water. I was ON the water right? thus, Mr. G just walked on water...dang...i needa get a tv show or somethin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:46 pm 
Penguin

I can walk on water. It is not a big deal. When it snows and the top is icy, just walk on it. Tectonically your walking on water!!! LOL :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:14 pm 
Penguin

anybody have any idea of how criss angel walked on water

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:40 pm 
born to perform.

Nope, no one knows except Angel lol.

Na seriously, there's no point in asking something like that when you know magic is not to be exposed and that no one is going to do that on here. If you really want to know, learn more magic yourself and maybe one day you will either realize the method out of nowhere, or you will come across a way to learn the secret.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:57 pm 
Penguin

yea i know alot of magic and it just BOTHERS me i guess youd say that i just cant figure that out but yea criss angels my favorite his shows got me into magic like my first trick the lipstick penitration that he teaches you on his series mindfreak

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:32 pm 
Penguin

Believe it or not i perform this trick.I made it myself.This may or may-not be the same way he does it,but it looks 100% the same. I use plexiglass to walk on. My fat-assed brother walks with this rig on,you can't see it in water. As he moves in the water i can on the glass. People have never swam under me, but they could because the glass i am walking on is only 1/2 in inch thick.