View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

Does this bug you?
Yes 45%  45%  [ 14 ]
No 42%  42%  [ 13 ]
Kinda 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 31
Author Message
 Post subject: Criss Angel's mouth in camera
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:32 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 26 Sep 2006
Posts: 3289
Location: The Shire
Do you hate it when after every single trick he does on Mindfreak he opens his mouth really wide and shoves it into the camera lens? This just really annoys me. I don't know what his point is. Is he trying to be like an animal roaring or just a tough rebel guy? Either way this annoys the heck outta me. How about you?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:03 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 19 May 2006
Posts: 1595
Location: San Diego
then dont watch when you know its going to happen instead of B^%$#&*(^g about it on here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:08 am 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 2608
Location: My Mommy Says I Can't Tell You
Maybe he enjoys the magic, but despises the opening of the mouth.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:19 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 19 May 2006
Posts: 1595
Location: San Diego
re read my post and youlll understand what i meant


dont watch it when you know its coming (dont watch part that shows him "eating camera"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Criss Angel's mouth in camera
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:43 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Posts: 192
kraynik wrote:
Do you hate it when after every single trick he does on Mindfreak he opens his mouth really wide and shoves it into the camera lens? This just really annoys me. I don't know what his point is. Is he trying to be like an animal roaring or just a tough rebel guy? Either way this annoys the heck outta me. How about you?


Just be glad smell does not go through the TV.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Criss Angel's mouth in camera
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:13 am 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 2608
Location: My Mommy Says I Can't Tell You
bonnik10 wrote:
kraynik wrote:
Do you hate it when after every single trick he does on Mindfreak he opens his mouth really wide and shoves it into the camera lens? This just really annoys me. I don't know what his point is. Is he trying to be like an animal roaring or just a tough rebel guy? Either way this annoys the heck outta me. How about you?


Just be glad smell does not go through the TV.


lol, watch out though, they're gonna have smellivision soon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:48 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 26 Sep 2006
Posts: 3289
Location: The Shire
Guardian452 wrote:
then dont watch when you know its going to happen instead of B^%$#&*(^g about it on here


Even though mindfreak is made of stooges and camera tricks, it's still entertaining to watch. I can learn to be amused by something I already know. And I'm not bitching, because that's what whiny little kids do. I'm just mentioning something that bugs me and wanting to know if it bugs anyone else. By the way, you put 2 extra characters in when you spelled "bitching" with symbols.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Criss Angel's mouth in camera
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:50 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 78
Location: In lala land
oztheozzie wrote:
bonnik10 wrote:
kraynik wrote:
Do you hate it when after every single trick he does on Mindfreak he opens his mouth really wide and shoves it into the camera lens? This just really annoys me. I don't know what his point is. Is he trying to be like an animal roaring or just a tough rebel guy? Either way this annoys the heck outta me. How about you?


Just be glad smell does not go through the TV.


lol, watch out though, they're gonna have smellivision soon.


Lol smellivision! LMAO. :lol: Thanks for the laugh!

Thank you,
lolx


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:14 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 19 May 2006
Posts: 1595
Location: San Diego
kraynik wrote:
Guardian452 wrote:
then dont watch when you know its going to happen instead of B^%$#&*(^g about it on here


Even though mindfreak is made of stooges and camera tricks, it's still entertaining to watch. I can learn to be amused by something I already know. And I'm not bitching, because that's what whiny little kids do. I'm just mentioning something that bugs me and wanting to know if it bugs anyone else. By the way, you put 2 extra characters in when you spelled "bitching" with symbols.


ok...i thought you were juist spewing about it.....i apologize....and I WAS TIRED SO SHUT UP!!! :lol: :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Criss Angel's mouth in camera
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:48 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Posts: 31
kraynik wrote:
Do you hate it when after every single trick he does on Mindfreak he opens his mouth really wide and shoves it into the camera lens? This just really annoys me. I don't know what his point is. Is he trying to be like an animal roaring or just a tough rebel guy? Either way this annoys the heck outta me. How about you?


never heard of a "signature move" ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Criss Angel's mouth in camera
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:51 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
Quebecer wrote:
kraynik wrote:
Do you hate it when after every single trick he does on Mindfreak he opens his mouth really wide and shoves it into the camera lens? This just really annoys me. I don't know what his point is. Is he trying to be like an animal roaring or just a tough rebel guy? Either way this annoys the heck outta me. How about you?


never heard of a "signature move" ?


doesnt mean it cant be annoying. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:10 am 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 24 Jun 2006
Posts: 6622
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
I think once the camera should accidently go too far into his mouth so he ends up getting knocked out. It would make him a little more humble.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.