View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I don't see why everyone hates Criss
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:46 pm 
Penguin

Oh, right, because he sucks.

Nevermind.

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:49 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Hey, he has something in common with you. Atleast you now know you arent alone. Im glad you have found someone like you. Take care.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:19 am 
Penguin

i love criss angel ! he rock! why u people dont like him ? his magic is cool! well k, he has TV show, he SOMETIMES makes camera tricks... but still he rocks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:43 am 
Penguin

Personally I think Chriss Angel is one of the greatest macicians/illusionists out there. how else did he get his own show? perhaps he was so great that his talent was recognised. anyway magic is about how people feel when they see something amazing which they thought was impossible. even if he does use camera angles and tricks, at least the entire world is amazed at the greatness of his tricks! Plus! He is making magic cool for guys like you so the public will actually pay attention to you! he's doing you a favor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:17 am 
Penguin

elemenst wrote:
Personally I think Chriss Angel is one of the greatest macicians/illusionists out there. how else did he get his own show? perhaps he was so great that his talent was recognised. anyway magic is about how people feel when they see something amazing which they thought was impossible. even if he does use camera angles and tricks, at least the entire world is amazed at the greatness of his tricks! Plus! He is making magic cool for guys like you so the public will actually pay attention to you! he's doing you a favor

SAME THING HERE ! I love criss... The only reason you are always screaming is becose you CANT FIGURE OUT HIS TRICKS !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:30 pm 
Emperor Penguin

algisaba wrote:
elemenst wrote:

SAME THING HERE ! I love criss... The only reason you are always screaming is becose you CANT FIGURE OUT HIS TRICKS !!!
That is probably the dumbest thing I've heard. I can't figure out many of the effects that many other magicians do, but I still highly respect them. For instance, David Copperfield.

The majority of what Criss does is already out on the market. He simply tweaks the effects to fit him. Also, many of his effects are blatant camera tricks, as well as actors. If you watch the show carefully, you will see this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:05 am 
Penguin

Location: Well I was thinking about it but, I like your moms house
fallingblood wrote:
Hey, he has something in common with you. Atleast you now know you arent alone. Im glad you have found someone like you. Take care.

Ha nice one faliingblood,Criss Angel is probaly about 1000 times better than you ( ImSimplyAmazing)
but i personlly do not like him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:31 am 
born to perform.

Location: Posts:5479 President and head leader of the cannot join unless you are Serbian club!And also Canada
Duke_sewell wrote:

but i personlly do not like him

"Criss Is really good and I have nothing against him"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quoted from you in another thread that you bumped up a few hours ago. :wink: .^^^^^^^^^^

And why is it that you continue to bump up threads without any good reason in your two days here on Penguin?Are you simply trying to raise your post count?Because out of your many posts here,over half of them are threads that range from 1 week to almost 2 years ago.

-YNWA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:27 am 
Penguin

the reason I dont like him is because when he makes somthing dissapear be dosent bring it back and its just lame.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:57 pm 
Penguin

cause hes emo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:58 pm 
Emperor Penguin

ajones19802 wrote:
cause hes emo

You're user name is like mine. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:00 pm 
born to perform.

Criss Angel would be a good mascott for E llusoinist in my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:03 pm 
Emperor Penguin

I agree. Him and Brad Christian should team up. That would be weird. Can a human be a mascot? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:04 pm 
born to perform.

According to this it can.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mascot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:15 pm 
Penguin

After the first three posts it's just been spam and a flame war.

Criss is a good magician, He just does stage tricks on the street with actor for TV. It just makes better TV than the realistic things.

Blaine's tricks are less amazing(most of them are just double lifts :P) but completely street. No actors or anything(maybe the levitations, but whatever) you could do it if you knew the secret and has the dedication.

but now Blaine does less magic and more tests of the human limitations.

my 2 cents.