View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:35 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Team Penguin

Joined: 03 Aug 2007
Posts: 4235
Location: Continuously practicing, even as I type.
clarissa35f wrote:
sean_mh wrote:
pingumagic wrote:
clarissa35f wrote:
pingumagic wrote:
haha I can imagine him not being too happy about being denied centre stage.

"son, before I die I want to share with you my secret...Windows Movie Editor" *dies dramatically*


LMAO.... " Mandrake The Magician will now levitate from the Earth to the Moon!!! Once again this is done without camera tricks... what you see here, is exactly what the stooges..umm I mean unpaid unrehearsed spectators, are watching!!!"


Yeah, the hot girls who gather in dark alleyways waiting for celebrity magicians are totally unpaid, unrehearsed spectators :wink: .


Well, they might be paid, but not necessarily for being a spectator ;)


Sean


Hot Girls... waiting in dark allies..... getting paid... why whatever do you mean... :shock: :shock: :shock:


Geez, I don't know... What could it possibly be? :?:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:37 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Team Penguin

Joined: 03 Aug 2007
Posts: 4235
Location: Continuously practicing, even as I type.
Oh, and I think Criss is like Voltemort. No real magician wants to say his name. Oh, and the differenct between him and voltemort is that people are scared of Voltemort. Real magicians just don't want to taint there mouths with the name of the creepy emo camera trick dude.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:27 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 1435
Popchris wrote:
Oh, and I think Criss is like Voltemort. No real magician wants to say his name. Oh, and the differenct between him and voltemort is that people are scared of Voltemort. Real magicians just don't want to taint there mouths with the name of the creepy emo camera trick dude.



That has to be the FUNNIEST thing I have heard in weeks!!

AMEN to that!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:14 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 06 Mar 2005
Posts: 25
Location: South Carolina
I can't wait to not watch it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:39 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 11 Sep 2003
Posts: 5297
Location: Canada
JaredGill wrote:
Has always been a TV star not a magician..


He is hardly a television star (certainly not an actor). He is a celebrity. And the only reason he stands out to us, is because he is a magician.

8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:46 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Posts: 3120
Location: Everywhere, but no where
Note to self: Find ways to capitalize on what is sure to be a horrific failure or a movie.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:24 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Team Penguin

Joined: 03 Aug 2007
Posts: 4235
Location: Continuously practicing, even as I type.
wayno wrote:
JaredGill wrote:
Has always been a TV star not a magician..


He is hardly a television star (certainly not an actor). He is a celebrity. And the only reason he stands out to us, is because he is a magician.

8)


Again I say, for Criss, Magician is an extreemly loose term.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:56 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Posts: 3120
Location: Everywhere, but no where
Wildheart wrote:
Here’s my Psychic prediction… Angel fans will Love it! Critics, General Film Audiences and legitimate Magicians will know better…


I disagree.
"The Critics" typically like crappy movies, and they never like the good ones.

Angel Fans will love it, the critics will love it to, it will be nominated for 2 academy awards (losing both of course).

Incidently, when did you switch back to "Wildheart"? I had almost figured out how to pronounce DerZauberer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:14 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
dbaker_creator wrote:
Wildheart wrote:
Here’s my Psychic prediction… Angel fans will Love it! Critics, General Film Audiences and legitimate Magicians will know better…


I disagree.
"The Critics" typically like crappy movies, and they never like the good ones.

Angel Fans will love it, the critics will love it to, it will be nominated for 2 academy awards (losing both of course).

Incidently, when did you switch back to "Wildheart"? I had almost figured out how to pronounce DerZauberer.


The last post in this thread as Wildheart was over year ago. :?:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:15 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 1777
Der Zauberer is pronounced "Der Tsow-ber-er"

Der = The
Zauberer = Magician

As for this movie rumor, I believe the idea was S**t-canned because of his bad press and ego problems. He is also too worked up into his Luxor Show. (He even broke up with his latest girlfriend claming he is too busy)... :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:41 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Posts: 3120
Location: Everywhere, but no where
DerZauberer wrote:
As for this movie rumor, I believe the idea was S**t-canned because of his bad press and ego problems. He is also too worked up into his Luxor Show. (He even broke up with his latest girlfriend claming he is too busy)... :?


Good.
I'll work on figuring out how to say it - it's probaly a tad easier if you actually speak German.

adjones,
I didn't even see the thread until a couple days ago so I assumed that all posts where new. I avoid the angel/blaine forum if at all possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:34 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
I understand; I do it all the time!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.