View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:25 pm 
born to perform.

They did?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:31 pm 
born to perform.

i thought people have, maybe, i think i have before......... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:08 pm 
Penguin

hmmmmmm him in a movie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:46 pm 
born to perform.

Train wreck after train wreck. Where does this guy get all the time? He’s got the BIG Las Vegas show, the TV series, the Reality Show and a Divorce! (Maybe this is why his soon to be ex-wife is going for his bank accounts; all these deals were signed while they were still married?!?) I am curious about the Luxor/Magic Show. Is Criss going to actually star in the show night after night or is he only lending his name to the show and taking credit for the design!?!

If you’ve seen his performance on that Las Vegas TV show, its clear his acting is just as dry and uncomfortable as his Mindfreak show. (How is Hollywood going to fix that sleepy New York, lispy mumble of his?)

Here’s my Psychic prediction… Angel fans will Love it! Critics, General Film Audiences and legitimate Magicians will know better…

With the barrage of media attention and projects this guy is doing, he is going to burn out or the public is going to get sick of him sooner. (The only positive thing I foresee is that MAGIC will get more media and public attention).

And yes, kraynik, your prediction was accurate…

“If this be Magic - Let it be an Artâ€

Last edited by Wildheart on Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:51 pm 
born to perform.

CrissAngel wrote:
Angel believes that "normally magic hasn't translated very well with storytelling. I mean live it's been disastrous if you look at certain shows that try to incorporate it

Oh Criss – you shouldn’t talk about Mindfreak like that…

“If this be Magic - Let it be an Artâ€

Post subject: It Aint Necessarily So
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:14 am 
Penguin

Yeah...Angel will play Mandrake...just like Rosie got to take over The Price Is Right, and Conan O'B. gets to take over the Tonight Show. Even if the studio offered, and Angel accepted, I expect the deal to fall through between now and release. Angel does not have a Mandrake like image, and can not create one without destroying his own in the process. Either way, it will be the end of the Studio, or Angels' career...or both, if the movie goes through with him in the lead. A spas Mandrake is NOT. The same can not be said of Angel. Then, too, Mandrakes' assistants were all quiet types. Not so Angels entourage. You may as well get Moe Howard to play Audie Murphy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:05 pm 
born to perform.

Guardian452 wrote:
i thought it was because people have said his name on here a million times before this........ :wink:

The first one to say his name probably was one of our mentalists... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:35 pm 
born to perform.

i would hate to have to be some sort of asistant to him. listening to him bitchin and wineing.

P.S. im rather new to the forums and was wondering how to put a picture under ur name like that? thx :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:49 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Go to "Profile" at the top of the page (underneath the search bar), and make an avatar. You might have to resize it to fit, though. You might want to use www.resizr.com for that... it's pretty good at resizing them without distorting the image too badly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:25 am 
born to perform.

Just to update everyone...Criss Angel will play Mandrake's father in this movie and NOT Mandrake as reported earlier. Johnathan Rhys Meyers, will play in the lead role as Mandrake.

http://blog.newsarama.com/2007/10/31/screen-bites-mandrake-and-spider-man-4/

http://itricks.com/news/?p=2564

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:33 am 
Penguin

haha I can imagine him not being too happy about being denied centre stage.

"son, before I die I want to share with you my secret...Windows Movie Editor" *dies dramatically*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:57 am 
born to perform.

pingumagic wrote:

"son, before I die I want to share with you my secret...Windows Movie Editor" *dies dramatically*

LMAO.... " Mandrake The Magician will now levitate from the Earth to the Moon!!! Once again this is done without camera tricks... what you see here, is exactly what the stooges..umm I mean unpaid unrehearsed spectators, are watching!!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:11 am 
Penguin

clarissa35f wrote:
pingumagic wrote:

LMAO.... " Mandrake The Magician will now levitate from the Earth to the Moon!!! Once again this is done without camera tricks... what you see here, is exactly what the stooges..umm I mean unpaid unrehearsed spectators, are watching!!!"

Yeah, the hot girls who gather in dark alleyways waiting for celebrity magicians are totally unpaid, unrehearsed spectators :wink: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:32 pm 
born to perform.

pingumagic wrote:
clarissa35f wrote:
pingumagic wrote:

Yeah, the hot girls who gather in dark alleyways waiting for celebrity magicians are totally unpaid, unrehearsed spectators :wink: .

Well, they might be paid, but not necessarily for being a spectator ;)

Sean

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:59 pm 
born to perform.

sean_mh wrote:
pingumagic wrote:
clarissa35f wrote:
pingumagic wrote:

Well, they might be paid, but not necessarily for being a spectator ;)

Sean

Hot Girls... waiting in dark allies..... getting paid... why whatever do you mean... :shock: :shock: :shock: