View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:27 am 
Emperor Penguin

Houdini also actually did jumps off of bridges, and always put himself in real danger. Contrary to what Criss says, Criss never does anything that actually puts him danger. In his case it is always an illusion. The insurance agency would never allow it. He is all hot wind and nothing more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:32 am 
Emperor Penguin

Here's something interesting that one of Criss's "Loyals" did. I guess some girl from his forum went to an editing forum (like video and picture editing) as asked people if they could remove the blurry box around Criss's genitalia. I guess she wanted to see his magic wand. But the topic was closed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:25 pm 
Emperor Penguin

It wasn't that big of a blur anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:31 pm 
born to perform.

fallingblood wrote:
seanbuyer896 wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong but out of all th ebook sI have read on houdini I hav enever read that it took him 4 hours to get ou tof a cell. And If I recall corectly at one of his jail escapes it took him 30 minutes and he rearranged all the prisoners in that unit.

Sean McQuaid
Yeah, it didn't take him four hours. On many of them, he was out quite quickly. That episode contained a lot of incorrect information.

Okay good. I thought I wa right but there is that chance. Yeah, Criss just wants to be the best. In his own mind he thinks he is better then Houdini but that is not true. I am pretty sure Mr Weiss didn't have a bunch of consultants to make up tricks for him.

Sirbrad wrote:Houdini also actually did jumps off of bridges, and always put himself in real danger. Contrary to what Criss says, Criss never does anything that actually puts him danger. In his case it is always an illusion. The insurance agency would never allow it. He is all hot wind and nothing more. : End Quote

Again Criss tries to make it seem like houdini did things with minimal risk so that he can say that what he does is so dangerous but It is actually the other way around. HOudin i jumped inot swift flowing, freezing rivers and lakes with 50 pounds of chains pound to him. Once he actually jumped in wiht a cannon ball lock(leg chain attached to a ball)on his foot. He escaped but swore he would never do it agian because it was to dangerous.

Sean