View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:59 pm 
Penguin

I can't say that I appreciate everything that Angel does, and must say when it comes to his actual feats of human endurance *Suspension and lying on broken glass* its outright overdramatic, but come-on people.

How often do you think a person is misquoted? let alone Criss Angel. people, especially interviewers and editors, have biases.... and alot of em sometimes.... so they take the quote, cut it off a few words short and make it mean something completely different.

by no means do I love Angel at all. being a sideshow performer, I find his attempts at true body manipulation over dramaticized, if not out right offensive to my art. But to say he's a complete jerk-wad without actually meeting him is unfair.

just as I don't like people having an unfair bias of me. Sure, I'm pretty darn rough around the edges *If not outright jagged* but I'd like to think of myself as a relatively personable individual. you wouldn't know from my Jim Rose Circus like patter tho.

He very well may be a complete *Explenitive deleted* but until I meet him, I'm just taking him as i would any other person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:09 pm 
Penguin

i meet him and i must say hes a pretty nice guy but i only spend 15 minutes on the subway with him.but i still dont like how he thinks his better tham any other magician.and did you saw what he did on phenomenon man that was [edited] wrong

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:22 pm 
Penguin

KingMilo wrote:
iwantgoodmagic wrote:
There are billions and billions and billions of topics over Criss Angel. Just shutup please. Some like him, others don't. If you like him, great man, that's awesome, but stop posting topics over how good he is. If you hate him, great that's your opinion, but stop posting things over how much you hate him. And every little thing he says, your giving him more attention that the people who are actually fans. Oh no Criss said he thinks he's the best at magic, again his opinion and an opinion of alot of other people. Others say no he's not. What if David Blaine, or David Copperfield, or Lance Burton, or Harry Potter came on and said "I'm the best at what I do." People would agree while others did not. But I bet there wouldn't be a big fiasco over it. So why make one over this? He's a magician trying to get props, just like all of us. Just calm down.

People rag on Criss Angel because he is arrogant. If he was a nicer more humble celebrity he would be trashed so much. People hate arrogance.

He can be a fake magician if he wants. That's bad enough by itself, but it's unacceptable to do it and then act like a big shot. If I beat you in Mortal Kombat by using cheat codes that made it impossible for me to lose, would I have the right to walk around and act like a bada$$ and think that I'm better than everyone else?

I didn't find anything respectable about his camera trickory, but this recent ego problem he's developed is crossing the line.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:50 pm 
Penguin

You couldn't beat me in Mortal Kombat even with cheats. Just sayin. :) I'm great at Mortal Kombat. :) Seriously. 8)