View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:18 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Posts: 2610
Location: Canada
iwantgoodmagic wrote:
I was just mad because all of my posts on the topic Criss Angel in the hall of fame was gone for no reason what so ever.. I stayed on topic the entire time...I used no bad language...So why was it gone? If my stuffs gonna get deleted for no reason I might as well give you a reason huh?


I agree with that, your posts had nothing wrong with them and were completely on topic.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:29 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 1777
iwantgoodmagic wrote:
I was just mad because all of my posts on the topic Criss Angel in the hall of fame was gone for no reason what so ever.. I stayed on topic the entire time...I used no bad language...So why was it gone? If my stuffs gonna get deleted for no reason I might as well give you a reason huh?

What are you eating for breakfast? You have an extremely bad short-term memory. Your posts were deleted because you used profanity, (That means bad language), in the posts I deleted.

Instead of arguing with a moderator, I suggest you simply participate in the Forums and abide by the rules...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:30 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 1777
Maloney123 wrote:
iwantgoodmagic wrote:
I was just mad because all of my posts on the topic Criss Angel in the hall of fame was gone for no reason what so ever.. I stayed on topic the entire time...I used no bad language...So why was it gone? If my stuffs gonna get deleted for no reason I might as well give you a reason huh?


I agree with that, your posts had nothing wrong with them and were completely on topic.

On Topic or not, you clearly did not see the language he used in the posts so you really cannot defend his behavour or argue my decision. Drop it and move on!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:36 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 335
I'll drop it if my stuff stops dissapearing when I'm following the rules....then I won't have a problem at all and I'll be cool.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:39 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 1777
iwantgoodmagic wrote:
I'll drop it if my stuff stops dissapearing when I'm following the rules....then I won't have a problem at all and I'll be cool.

FYI - I saved the posts where you claim no profanity. I forwarded them to the Head Moderator.

You are in no position to make deals or demands. You are guest of the Penguin forums. Follow the rules or leave; it's a very easy choice.

Consider this discussion closed – and go back to topic. ANY further arguments over this will get deleted.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:52 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Posts: 2610
Location: Canada
DerZauberer wrote:
iwantgoodmagic wrote:
I'll drop it if my stuff stops dissapearing when I'm following the rules....then I won't have a problem at all and I'll be cool.

FYI - I saved the posts where you claim no profanity. I forwarded them to the Head Moderator.

You are in no position to make deals or demands. You are guest of the Penguin forums. Follow the rules or leave; it's a very easy choice.

Consider this discussion closed – and go back to topic. ANY further arguments over this will get deleted.


Back on topic now.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.