View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: iz it worth me buying chris angels self levitation?
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:32 pm 
Penguin

I only want to buy it if you really are levitating not like the king rising levitation. i want to accually come off the ground with know gimmicks. so has anybody got it and if so do you really come off the ground.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:48 pm 
born to perform.

I'ze got it and you do really float with know gimmicks- GET IT.

However, I will make a suggestion here......

Someone was asking about the Skywalker levitation the other day, which is a spectacular levitation taught by Yoda on the planet Tatooine which utilizes the powers of the force with Jedi training techniques.

Seriously, get away from magic and quit watching that loser Angel. I feel sorry for you if you think its really possible to float off of the ground, and I feel even more sorry for you if you think Angel can do that. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:07 pm 
born to perform.

I know a great place you can go to where you can learn to really levitate!
If you go to the southern base of the Himalayas, and climb up in a northeastern direction about 12000 feet, you will come to a rock that looks like an old, wrinkled troll. Take a left here, and walk along the goat trail, until you find a bearded frog. His name is Mr. Fenton. Ask him to lead you to the Khazhuri. He will lead you to a cave, where there will be five Buddhist monks. They will teach you to levitate, although it may take many decades.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:27 am 
born to perform.

I remember those monks from when I went to learn to levitate.... Oh bring Earl Grey Tea... Lipton, they seem to be partial to lipton...

They will give you a test... The answer to the second question is... " The tea cup is full." The answer to the third question is... " I will empty the tea cup." Then this is the most important...." The last answer is..." There IS no tea cup."

About Mr Fenton, I heard a rumor that one of his kids is doing the guiding bearded frog bit...but his facial hair is not very impressive. a word of warning...do NOT laugh.... He gets kind of upset when teased about it.

If Harvey asks about me tell him his $20 is in the mail...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:55 am 
Team Penguin

There has to be an inside joke I am missing.

What do you mean by know gimmicks? I know several gimmicks...

Seriously. Reread your posts until they are almost correct grammar and spelling so someone can really help.

Oh, and about the levitation.

If it mentions Piss Angel anywhere, STAY AWAY!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:38 pm 
born to perform.

There's always the Redbull levitation :)

Sean

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:45 pm 
born to perform.

No.. see there are a LOT of Levitations that use some sort of Gimmick. I mean how else to explain lifting both feet off the ground and then floating from one building to another unless there is some Gimmick right?

No, he knows that Criss Angel can REALLY do it. When Criss Angel does it it's Like..." real magic" because he has Powers.

So, he wants the super secret Criss Angel Gimmickless Levitation.

For that one he has to Like go to The Himalayan Mountains, and meditate with monks for a few years. There is a long testing period.

Was just preparing him, but it is sooo worth it. Remember..." There IS no tea cup" Another alternative would be.." BE the Tea cup."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:15 pm 
born to perform.

clarissa35f wrote:
I remember those monks from when I went to learn to levitate.... Oh bring Earl Grey Tea... Lipton, they seem to be partial to lipton...

They will give you a test... The answer to the second question is... " The tea cup is full." The answer to the third question is... " I will empty the tea cup." Then this is the most important...." The last answer is..." There IS no tea cup."

About Mr Fenton, I heard a rumor that one of his kids is doing the guiding bearded frog bit...but his facial hair is not very impressive. a word of warning...do NOT laugh.... He gets kind of upset when teased about it.

If Harvey asks about me tell him his $20 is in the mail...

What's the answer to the first question?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:17 pm 
born to perform.

Ok... I left that to him.. he needs to learn some things on his own... the Monks will send him back to town, to ask all the townspeople the answer to the first question... they will all give contradictory, and sometimes useless answers....

Once he can figure out the true answer and tells the monks they will tell him he is on the righht path to enlightenment.

Unfortunately, the answer to the first question cannot be told or explained, it can only be learned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:32 pm 
born to perform.

I'm sorry - why does the title say "iz it worth me buying chris angels self levitation?"?

Why can't you use "Is" - it's the same number of letters!

Anyway, what are you asking about? Is "what" worth you buying Criss Angel's self-levitation?

Perhaps you meant: "Is Criss Angel's slef-levitation DVD worth the money?" If that's what you meant, then no. The DVD is pretty pricy and building the levitation will cost you about $100.

The angles are terrible, and frankly there's better stuff on the market.
"Skywalker" runs about $20 and will cost about $20 to make. For an extra $6, you can make the levitation 100% angle proof (worm's eye view). For anyone who owns "Skywalker", PM me if you'd like to know how to angle proof it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:26 am 

This thread is pretty much pointless. The grammar, spelling and tell-tale single post is enough to red flag this...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:44 pm 
Penguin

DerZauberer wrote:
This thread is pretty much pointless. The grammar, spelling and tell-tale single post is enough to red flag this...

Yeah...pointless. But I got a pretty good laugh out of the replies!! :D

This was almost as good as the one where they were replying in Yoda lingo !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:08 pm 
born to perform.

Quote:

Really? That's too bad. I really think Mr. Fenton Sr. did it best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:13 pm 
born to perform.

ya Poor guy, he really put his all into the "Mystic bearded frog leader " thing. When I was last there, i got the distinct impression the kid was just goin through the motions.

And he should dye his beard. No one's gonna buy into the " wise frog" bit with a beard with no grey in it. I mean when you think about wise guide bearded frogs...you think of grey beards correct?

What's the world coming to when the next generation of bearded frogs doesn't respect traditions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:17 pm 
born to perform.

Got my vote for best chain ever!