View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Angel Season 4
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:22 pm 
born to perform.

This Wednesday the nightmare begins. In the fourth season some stuff will happen and like that....

To be honest I am not that interested. I will watch the live episode that will be aired but that is only in the hope that he might get hit in the crotch or sprayed with mace trying to make a womans baby disappear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:30 am 
born to perform.

a few things going wrong would surely entertain me.

Last edited by sebishungry on Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:12 am 
Penguin

Hi, just if anybody is confused because of different articles about the live episode that where on the internet:
The live episode will not be the one where Criss walks on the lake, it wil be the 2.episode next week where he will escape from the Clearwater Hotel just before it will be demolished.
I know most of you in this forum don't like him, but I hope nobody here is mean enough to wish that something goes wrong in this stunt... :shock:

No I don't think so, keep on slagging him if it makes you happy. :wink:
I can't watch the new season here in Germany so soon, but the live feeds of the live episode will be available on the internet! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:16 am 
born to perform.

do you know how it will be demolished? those big metal ball things or explosives :D ?

Post subject: Re: Angel Season 4
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:04 am 
Penguin

juliegel wrote:
This Wednesday the nightmare begins. In the fourth season some stuff will happen and like that....

To be honest I am not that interested. I will watch the live episode that will be aired but that is only in the hope that he might get hit in the crotch or sprayed with mace trying to make a womans baby disappear.

what channel is it on

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:43 am 
born to perform.

xtrabeginner wrote:
juliegel wrote:

what channel is it on

A&E. My eyes will be glued to the TV tonight!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:04 am 
Penguin

sebishungry wrote:
do you know how it will be demolished? those big metal ball things or explosives :D ?

Explosives. For more information, here's a great article also including details about the method and the firm that will destroy the building:

http://www.tbnweekly.com/pubs/clearwate ... cit-01.txt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:52 pm 
born to perform.

Maloney123 wrote:
xtrabeginner wrote:
juliegel wrote:

what channel is it on

A&E. My eyes will be glued to the TV tonight!

I don't have that channel! Any other channels or maybe somewhere on the internet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:18 pm 
born to perform.

haha he has a beard in the episode where he walked on lake mead... i'll probably watch the demolition episode but no more after that one :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:24 pm 
Penguin

I want the trick where he put his closed fist over the ladys closed fist that wrote a word on her palm with a sharpie and the word dissapeared off her hand and appeared on his! That was really cool.

Josh Todd: Master of Illusions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:03 am 
born to perform.

It is on right now and he looks so stupid with that beard and all that jewelry. Hes like what grizzly adams would be like if he won the lottery. HA

Juliegel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:36 am 
born to perform.

iwantgoodmagic wrote:
I want the trick where he put his closed fist over the ladys closed fist that wrote a word on her palm with a sharpie and the word dissapeared off her hand and appeared on his! That was really cool.

haha, that's probably the only 1 I would dare perform :D I think I know how it's done, but were not allowed to expose...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:39 am 
born to perform.

sebishungry wrote:
iwantgoodmagic wrote:

haha, that's probably the only 1 I would dare perform :D I know how it's done, but were not allowed to expose...

I to have got this one figured out. Very good idea, but would need some special stuff. $$$

Juliegel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:02 am 
born to perform.

Wait how could they get the footage of the water walk from his perspective if he dropped the camera in the water. About 10% of what I saw was accomplishable.

Someone knows what I am talking about. :wink: :wink:

Juliegel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:56 am 
born to perform.

although I have my theories and looked into it a lot, I can't be 100% sure of where the gimmick (if any ;) ) is on his body and how it works, although I doubt it's built into his shoe-spectator could expose him too easily :)

I wish I could be the inspecting spectator :D "Criss just do a jump for me okay?, now i'm going to push you over for a second"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next